IV

The other one is short I'm sorry but that's the end of the Kyle x caden 😔 but they are obviously still Bsfs just gotta make sure they don't date cause you've seen the title so yanno
Enjoy!

Isaiah Pov:

It's the end of day 4 at this new school and I kind of love it and I kind of hate it,I hate the way caden walks around thinking he's a top but I've watched him getting railed and crumbling that attitude leaving him as his eyes roll to the back of his head which I get so hard thinking about,but I love the others being quiet and Caden being my only priority.

If you know what I mean.

You probably do so whatever.

I let out a big sigh as the bell goes of and students come pouring in my class.

The printers are broken and are getting fixed so I don't have the printing today and the computers are down so what a great start to the day.

Honestly this school needs a bigger budget.

I sit at my seat smiling at the thought of caden.

Caden has his whole day with me,for the exam he has in art and for the detention he skipped which he earned another hour for,I'm lucky and this day is turning back around to be a good one.

I grin as caden walks in and slumps back in his seat.

I grimace at the sight off the hickey hayes gave him.

"The board and printer isn't working so we'll have to use what we have so no examples or no reference images to refer to,I'm sorry but I think,most, of us will be able to do it and get full marks on,I'll hand out the papers now and then once you get them out your name in the corner."

"Do.not.start."

I sternly say watching them all nod,except from caden.

They all sit at their desks and the paper is passed around and only the sound of pencils can be heard.

"Also Happy birthday caden good luck,along with everyone else good luck."

Caden smiles at me.

"You can all start."

"The theme is animals and clothes,for those who forgot,do with that what you will." I remind them before going back to marking the youngest end of term tests.

They have another week left but that's fine I just want to give them the results back to show their parents,I love their reactions of how well they did.

But also caden is now 18 I know I'm still 30 and it's weird but it's not illegal anymore.
Gonna Kms.

The first section of the exam ends in two hours and I let them all go to break,except from caden.

I'm not that mean,I am.

I let him just lie his head on the table and have a rest,I felt bad.

He's been through a test and his wrist needs a break after the drawing.

I pick up the paper and examine them.

Their all actually great,especially Cadens I'm suprised,he never listens he never came before with the other teacher as far as I know.

I put them in the white small boxes.

"Caden you can go out only to drop these boxes off at the office but do whatever you need to like the bathroom ect."