I don't like my teachers

Summary:

Peter's school is mean

Word count: 402

No one's pov

Peter had been acting strange for weeks, but his dads Bucky, Tony, and Steve couldn't quite put their finger on what was wrong. He had been reluctant to go to school, but they assumed it was just a phase. They tried to encourage him, but nothing seemed to work.

One night, Peter woke up screaming. His dads rushed to his room and found him shaking and crying. "What's wrong, Peter?" Steve asked, his voice filled with concern.

Peter buried his face in his pillow. "I had a nightmare," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Bucky sat down on the bed next to Peter. "What was it about?" he asked gently.

Peter shook his head. "I don't want to talk about it," he said.

Tony sat down on the other side of Peter. "Peter, we're here for you," he said. "You can tell us anything."

Peter took a deep breath. "I don't like school," he said. "I don't like my teachers."

Steve frowned. "Why not?" he asked.

Peter shrugged. "They're mean," he said. "They yell at us and make us feel stupid."

Bucky put a hand on Peter's shoulder. "Peter, you're not stupid," he said. "You're smart and talented."

Tony nodded. "We'll talk to your school and see if we can help," he said.

Over the next few weeks, Peter's dads worked with his school to address his concerns. They met with his teachers and the principal, and they came up with a plan to help Peter feel more comfortable.

Peter started sleeping with his dads, with a night light, comfort teddies, and weighted blankets. He craved cuddles all the time, and his dads were happy to give them to him. They made sure he had comfort foods all the time, too.

Slowly but surely, Peter started to feel better. He began to enjoy school, and he even made some new friends. His dads were proud of him and happy to see him thriving.

One night, Peter crawled into bed with his dads, snuggling up close to them. "I love you, guys," he said, his voice filled with warmth.

Bucky, Tony, and Steve smiled. "We love you too, Peter," they said in unison.

Peter closed his eyes, feeling safe and secure in the arms of his dads. He knew that he was loved, and that he would always be okay