BOSS WITH BENEFITS # 9

With his eyes glued to the document. eyes scanned on every tidbit of information from trivial to crucial, he was stunned.
"Wait....THAT'S ALL OF IT??," The paper crunched from his gripping fingers, barely tearing.

Fafnir was taken aback by Daniel's honest reaction, to think that maybe Daniel's standards were too high up for Fafnir to reach "Were the clauses or perhaps the benefits weren't enough to your liking?" Upset, his whiskers falls flat dejected all written on his face.

Daniel panicked waving, Flailing his hands "NO!, no no don't misunderstand, it's just that... I thought you would at least write along the lines of (locked in my basement for years) Or (sign this contract or DIE) I suppose-." He sat back on the sofa deep in his thoughts, though the anger that is prominent to show in his eyes didn't ignite whatsoever, he was really thinking of the future between He and Fafnir, but alas couldn't really imagine living a life with him. A part of him wants to try, and the other is in shambles too hard to accept it, to the point of preventing himself from misunderstanding, assuming he has an ulterior motive as his face is painted blue-tinted white.

Didn't want to hurt his feelings or disallow his "Special Treatment." he couldn't bear to be loathed by others around him again. (Or the fact maybe because Fafnir is the only source of funding for his research)

(ᇂ_ᇂ|||)

Fafnir sank deeper into the sofa knowing his past actions came back to haunt him "I Fucked t'UP Big Time." He tosses his head up and arms dangling behind the sofa, his hair touched the hard tiles, slowly gazing at the bright chandelier up above the highest ceiling it hunged up, the wryly feeling he felt mixed, crushed, and blends with the addition of stupid decisions that he made becoming a smoothie punching his gut hard in guilt.

The twisting flavours of the guilt filled his mouth to his stomach making a sense of dread and awkwardness underlying the aftertaste of the horrific words that he'd thrown to Daniel freshly baked from his memory, Daniel witnessing things happening to Fafnir's mind though he couldn't care less IT'S just the fact after all they spoke, for he came to quiet for his liking.
'Is he okay? if he did really want me. what are you doing now?' biting his tongue.

Fafnir's cheeks rosed up and he huffed all that he can puffed all his frustrations out of his mouth.

'Hhhaaaahh' a smoke of mist fogs ran out between his teeth.

His mouth gapes though not a word is heard, he glanced his cold buttercup eyes to Daniel, torn by himself looking down at the floor "Maybe this would be the worst time for it. But........would you forgive me for everything that I've done" 'If he does want to leave me that's probably-wait!. ITS was all my fault' reflecting on the cold dark tiles as other doubts float to surfaces.

'Or maybe he doesn't want to be with a geezer like me, or I wasn't even meant to be'

*=another one=*

'Was it really necessary to bind him to a contract that you made, is it the rose-tinted glass that was blinding me...' as more it floated, smoke felt like drowning his nostrils.

A flame of hatred starts to flicker to his surprise it wasn't from Daniel, it was him who burn himself

Grinding his teeth, Glaring intensely as if his eyes were about to pop