Ninjago: Crystal Ashes

Part I

The city is safe. The Overlord is gone. Finally Ninjago has found peace yet again but anarchy always leaves destruction and conflict in it's path. The citizens of Ninjago have to adjust to the fact that not only Garmadon and Harumi, two of Ninjago's greatest villains, have returned but also have seemingly changed their ways and have become allies with the Ninja...Well the Green one at least.

The citizens aren't the only ones who have to adjust to change though, the Ninja have to come to terms with the loss of their powers whilst Lloyd has to battle back his growing, supressing his destructive Oni side. Harumi has to cope with the guilt of her less...admirable past and attempt to prove herself and Ninjago worthy of a second chance. Garmadon, meanwhile, holds little to no guilt and just needs to learn how to be an acceptable, at least, father to his son.

If that wasn't enough, the Garmadons have a Family Reunion with a disgraced and forgotten relative. Lloyd has a lot of explaining to do when his thought to be deceased brother comes knocking on the Monastery gates out of nowhere. While one question lingers on the doubtful Master Wu's mind...Friend or Foe?

Main characters:

- Lloyd

- Harumi

- Lee

- Garmadon

- Wu

Ships:

Llorumi (Main)

Jaya, Kailor (Slight), Pixane (Slight), Coania (Mentioned), Garmasako (Kinda Implied)