Author's Note

Thank you to everyone that has chosen to read this book. This book contains a lot of smut so please be aware of that before you continue reading. I also revised it and changed the cover. I hope you like the new cover. If I missed any typos during the revision, please let me know. 

On another note, I know a lot of you have been waiting for the sequels to come out. I would still like to make them, but I don't enjoy writing smut anymore. If you all would be happy with sequels that do not contain smut, I would gladly work on that. I just don't want to be just a smut writer, I have a lot more to offer than just poorly written smut scenes. If that's not your thing, I really appreciate you reading what you have and I hope someday you can enjoy another book of mine. If you are interested in books with better plots and more interesting events, I have a lot of stories in the making that I hope will be interesting to all of you. 

Again thank you so much for reading, and if you are new to this book welcome to the family! I truly appreciate all of you who have stuck beside me during all of this and all the new readers who come in. I love you all and I hope to see you on the next adventure!