October 29th

5:00 A.M.

I wake up and kiss Jeongin's cheek. He's still sleeping and I don't want to wake him.

He's so cute when he's sleeping.

I get up and grab my things. I write a note and leave it on the coffee table for Jeongin.

Sweet Jeongin,
I had to leave for class and I didn't want to wake you. You looked too cute. I'm sorry for leaving without telling you. I'm not going to respond to any messages from anyone until the 31st. I need time to think. I had an amazing night with you. Thank you.
Love,
Y/n.

I look at Jeongin one more time before walking out the door. I walk back to my dorm and change clothes.

After I change I leave for class.

7:00 A.M.

I get to my first class and walk in Chan is in his usual seat. He waves at me. I smile and wave.

8:00 A.M.

Class ends and I stop Chan on his way out.

"Hey Chan I just wanted to let you know that I won't replying to any texts from any of the guys, including you, until the 31st."

"Okay y/n. I'll let the others know. We understand don't worry. We will be here when you're done thinking."

He hugged me and smiled at me.

He walked away and I went to my next class.

2:00 P.M.

My classes end and I walk back to my dorm. I sit my stuff down and I sit on my bed.

Now its time to make a decision.

I grab a pen and some paper and write each of the boys names on it. I also write pros and cons for each guy.

Why do they all have to be so damn perfect?!

I can hardly list any cons because they are all so great.

This is going to be so hard.

I start stressing myself out so I put the paper down and put my headphones in. I start listening to music.

I thought the music would help but it doesn't.

I can't stop thinking about the decision I have to make.

I go get a shower and try to relax.

Ugh! How am I supposed to choose?!

Why did they put me through this?

Why am I blaming the boys?

Ugh!

I get out of the shower and put some pajamas on.

I lay down in bed.

Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up with a clear mind.

I fall asleep.