October 2nd

4:00 A.M.

I can't sleep. All I can think about is who I'm supposed to choose. I don't know how to choose between my best friends. I grab my phone and text Han.

Y/N
Han are you awake?

Han Jisung (Squirrely Boi)💜
I'm always awake for you y/n <3

Why is he always so sweet?

Y/N
I can't sleep. All I can think about is how I'm supposed to choose between you guys....I don't know what to do Han....

Han Jisung (Squirrely Boi) 💜
Do I need to come over so we can talk?

Y/N

As much as I would love that right now, I don't think that's a good idea.. I don't want to make the other guys mad...

Han Jisung (Squirrely Boi) 💜

I would love to come wrap my arms around you and comfort you. You know I could take your mind off of everything for awhile. I'd keep you laughing, but I understand. I don't want the other guys mad either. We did choose this though so I don't see how any of us could get mad.

Y/N

That's true. I don't know what to do Jisung...I love all of you so much. I don't want to damage any relationships we already have by doing this.

Han Jisung (Squirrely Boi) 💜

You won't lose anything we already have y/n. We all seriously love you so much. Everyone is going to be happy no matter who you choose to be with.

Y/N

Thank you Jisung. I really hope you're right. I'm going to hop in the shower before class starts. I'll see you soon. <3

Han Jisung (Squirrely Boi) 💜

Anytime my sweet, have a nice shower see you soon! <3

Jisung is so sweet! Ugh! How am I going to choose?!

6:00 A.M.

I got out of the shower and put on my clothes. I put a little makeup on but not much. Before I left my dorm I sent all the guys a text to meet me at the cafe after classes.

2:00 P.M.

I went to my classes and at the end of my last class I got a text from Felix.

Lix Kitty 🧡