October 6th

6:00 A.M.

I wake up in Hyunjin's bed but Hyunjin isn't laying in bed with me. I look around the room for him and I don't see him. I start looking for my phone and I hear the bathroom door open. I turn to see who it is and Hyunjin walks out with nothing but a towel around his waist. My jaw dropped.

"Oh, hey y/n you're up!"

"Y....yeah.."

"How did you sleep princess?"

"G...good.."

"Is something wrong? You keep stuttering."

"I.....I'm fi....fine.."

I look down and back up at him. He blushes and rushes to his closet.

"I'm so sorry princess. I completely forgot that I only have a towel on. I'll get dressed."

"It's o....okay. where are you going to g...get dr....dressed?"

"Um...I can go to the bathroom. I usually get dressed in here."

"I don't want to make you have to change your normal routine for me. I can leave the room."

"No princess you stay there."

He grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom.

Omg! Ahhhhhh! Did that just happen?!

He comes back into the room a few minutes later.

"Hyunjin I hate to ask but I really need something to wear. I wore my pajamas over here last night."

"You look cute in pajamas y/n. I'm sure I can find you something to wear though."

He looks through his closet and pulls out a tshirt and some sweat pants. I've seen him wear that exact outfit. It looks good on him.

"Here princess put these on."

"Um...right here?"

"You can go to the bathroom if you'd like or I can step out of the room."

"It's okay Jinnie you can stay. I guess it's not like I'm getting completely naked."

He blushed and looked down.

I removed my top and shorts that I wore the night before. I glanced over and saw Huunjin staring at me up and down.

"Are you okay Jinnie?"

I slid his sweat pants on.

"Yes y/n I'm f..fine."

"Okay Jinnie."

I turn around to grab the shirt he gave me. Suddenly I feel his hands grab my waist. I stood there frozen. He ran the tips of his fingers across my stomach. His mouth was so close to my neck I could hear him breathing.

"Jinnie what are you doing?"

He backed away.

"I'm sorry y/n i just really wanted to touch you."

"It's okay Jinnie. I want you to touch me too. I just don't think it's a good idea right now."

He blushed.

"Okay princess."

He kissed my neck and walked to the other side of the room. I finish putting the shirt he gave me on.

"I really need to head back to my dorm Jinnie."

"Okay princess. I'll have my drive take you home."

"Have you fed today Jinnie?"

"Yes the butler brought me a fresh source this morning before you woke up."

"Okay good. Thank you for the clothes and the ride Jinnie."

"Anything for my princess."

"I'll see you soon Jinnie."

"See you soon y/n."

He kissed my cheek before walking me out the door.

9:00 A.M.

I already got back to my dorm. I got a shower and changed clothes. I folded Hyunjin's clothes and sat them on my bed for later.

I lay down and fall asleep

10:00 P.M.

I woke up and on my desk was a takeout bag and a note.

"I got you some dinner but I had to go. I had some business to take care of. Think about me? Enjoy your meal and I'll see you soon princess. "

I open the takeout box and I find spicy chicken wings. I eat and then get a shower and lay down. I can't help but think about him. I'm about to go to sleep and I get a text. It's from I.N.

Golden baby 💝
Y/N!!!
I DYED MY HAIR!!!
DO YOU LIKE IT??!!!!

Y/NJEONGIN!!! I LOVE IT!!!Now you match your name in my phone

Y/N
JEONGIN!!!
I LOVE IT!!!
Now you match your name in my phone.
Golden baby 💝
What is my name in your phone?
I'm glad you like it by the way.

Y/N
Your name in my phone is golden baby.

Golden baby 💝
Really?

Y/N
Yes. :)

Golden baby 💝Yay!!!!
You need to get some rest.
Goodnight 자기야

Y/N
Goodnight sweet cheeks! <3