Unfortunate

Angel POV

Things changed ever since my kidnapping. I became aloof from my family and friends and used to not sleep at night. It's been a month and the scars in my heart still haven't healed.

It's not over yet.

I wonder what it means. As I was walking towards my home, a car suddenly halted beside me.

It was a black Mercedes. I don't need to think twice to know that it's them!

"Come we will get you a ride back home" Chris said upon rolling down the window.

"Umm... no thanks. I'll go by myself" I thought about running.

"I think you don't understand who are you speaking to. Do you think you should be rejecting us Angel?" It was Sean.

I gulped.

Its better to be in their good books. Thinking so, I followed.

_______

"MMMMMRPPPGGGHH!!! Mmmrrpppppp!!!! Uuurnmmmm!!!"
I screamed loudly but to no avail.

We were in a moving car. Chris was driving and Sean was in backseat with me.

Earlier, when I got in their car, I was surprised to see ropes and tape in the backseat. Realisation drew upon me and I tried to escape but too late. Chris held my hand and twisted them behind my back and started to bind hem together. I screamed but Sean came from the other side and taped my mouth real shut.

"Nmmmmmmphhhh!!" I screamed as Chris tied my torso too.

Sean wrapped rope around my ankles, tying them just as tightly as my hands

Sean wrapped rope around my ankles, tying them just as tightly as my hands. I couldn’t even try to struggle, as he tied a blindfold over my eyes. Only wiggle.

My anxiety reached the peak when the car ignited and I screamed at the top of my lungs. I didn't care if anyone didn't hear me, atleast I would be satisfied that I tried.

"No use of screaming sweetpea. You are ours now" Chris spoke amd slapped me.

That shut me up for good.