That night....

Angel tried sleeping but couldn't get a wink of sleep since she was trussed so tight. She wished he came back soon.

Unbeknownst to her, a person was staring attentively at the house in the woods.

It's now or never...

He murmered to himself as he broke into the house. He made his way through the corridors and came across various rooms.

Now which one of it is her room...

He tiptoed inside and tried to figure out what to do next when he heard whimpering...

"Mmmmmnnn...."

Could it be her?

He silently opened the door and indeed it was Angel on the bed. He closed the door behind his back.

Angel understood someone was in the room. She was tensed but at the same time relieved that Sean came back to untie her.

"Mmrrrmm..." she whimpered.

The man untied her gag and then removed the blindfold off her eyes.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the intruder.

"William?!"

_______

"William?!"

She spoke with tears in her eyes.

"I promised myself Angel I will find you even if they took you to the farthest place from home. I am here to rescue you" he said as he removed a swiss knife from his pocket.

"Look how badly they tortured you...."he gritted his teeth. "Once away, I promise to take your revenge and-"

"Leave William!" Angel said with a sad face.

"What?" William asked surprised.

"Tie me back and leave. Its the best for everyone."

"What are you saying Angel?! Are you out of your mind?!"

"I am sane thats why I am saying this! They are bloody mafia leaders. They are one the strongest men on earth... and they have already claimed me...there's nothing anyone can do about it..."

"So leave"