Strangers

"Hey, Grim, have you seen my wallet?" Yuu asks, looking around in her purse as she travels the streets.

This is Yuu, a current and first female student at Night Raven College.

"No, hey, who is the guy coming towards us?" Grim asks, jumping onto Yuu's shoulders.

And this is Grim, a current and first animal student at Night Raven College. He also shares a whole dorm with Yuu.

A white guy with brown hair and black shades approaches Yuu and leads her into an alleyway.

"We've heard you've seen the Birdman." He asks, confusing Yuu. "Give us a call if you want to help out."

It was supposed to be an in-and-out delivery, but giving people cards somehow needed to be more exciting for the agents.

"Who are you talking about? Hey, come back!" Yuu yells, walking after the suspicious man.

"The Birdman, a master manipulator who hides behind a mask. He also walks with a cane, but don't be fooled. He's no old man with arthritis," The suspicious man continues, pulling out a picture of Headmaster Crowley buying women's underwear.

"That's just Headmaster Crowley. I'm sorry, who are you?" Yuu asks, looking at the weird man.

"The girl knows! Mission accomplished! Mission accomplished!" The man whispers into his jacket as he runs away.

"Well, that was weird."

Now the story of a wealthy school thrown into infamy and the one girl and cat trying to keep everyone together. It's Twisted Development.

With the weird encounter still in Yuu's head, she decides to meet up with her first-year friends in Pomefiore.

"Ace, do you think it's anything to worry about?" Yuu asks, sitting in a purple chair.

"Probably not. If anything, that guy is just a regular weirdo on this island," Ace responds, drinking a blue energy drink.

"Besides, Headmaster Crowley couldn't have done something so bad the government would be after him," Deuce adds, giving Yuu a sweet. "You should probably throw the card away. The guy sounds pretty suspicious to me."

"I don't know, you guys. Maybe what the guy says had some truth to it," Yuu says, looking at the agent's card.

"Look, all we're saying is that it's best not to trust the word of some people on this island. Anyway, I've got to go to basketball practice. Feel free to come with me and cheer me on," Ace replies, getting up and throwing away the energy drink.

Yuu looks at the card one last time, then puts it away into her pocket. She gets up and follows Ace to the gym. As the basketball team starts to practice, Yuu sees the agent's face in the window.