New Leadership

A/N: Hi! It's been a while, but I'm back!

"I wonder what this assembly is for?" Yuu asks, walking down the halls.

With Crowley gone for six days, an opportunistic man decided to take over.

Yuu walks into the auditorium and sees Phillip and Mateo sitting on the left side with the RSA students.

"What are you two doing here? Actually, why is your school here?" Yuu asks, sitting at the end of a row.

"You're about to find out!" Phillip squeals, squirming in his seat.

"Good morning, students! In light of Crowley's disappearance, I have decided to step up and be the new Headmage of Night Raven College! I hope I manage to help you all on your journey as mages!" Ambrose announces, bowing to the students.

The right side of the auditorium goes silent, and then Yuu looks at her fellow NRC peers to see pure malice in their eyes.

"¡Grim, es tiempo de abrasé ! " Yuu says, starting to get up and run.

"Get 'em!!" Epel screams, jumping over people to get to the Royal Sword Academy students.

Now the story of a wealthy school thrown into infamy and the one girl and cat trying to keep everyone together. It's Twisted Development.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" Yuu screams, running out of the campus while avoiding being hit by a chair.

Yuu runs to Ramshackle and locks the door behind her.

"Coleire! Coleire! The school's gone mad!" Yuu screams, running into the attic.

"You tell me. I haven't even been able to get a good drink," Crowley says, sipping a cup of bourbon.

"Every student at NRC is mad that Ambrose took over Crowley's position as Headmage," Yuu continues, sitting on her loveseat.

"He what?!" Crowley yells, choking on his drink.

"I didn't know you cared so much about our school."

"You bet I do! In fact, why don't you go to Ambrose and help him settle in."

"That's awfully nice. Maybe I can get an upgrade in living conditions?!"

Yuu scampers off and knocks on Crowley's old office. The door opens on its own, and she sees Ambrose sitting there with a warm smile.

"Welcome, my child. What have you come here for?" Ambrose asks, giving Yuu a glass of water.

"I came to help you settle in. Being headmage of NRC is pretty tough. You'll definitely need help," Yuu says, sitting in a chair.