Desperate

Yuu wakes up with the sunshine on her face.

"Mm, Grim? Where are you?" Yuu moans, rubbing her eyes.

"Oh hey, Yuu! Glad to see you're awake! Put these herbs and spices into the bag," Jamil says, throwing a good-smelling bag at Yuu.

"What the?!" Yuu screams, looking at all the students ransacking the greenhouse. "Grim, where are you?!"

"Ooooh! Catnip!" Grim moans, mouthing his mouth closer to the catnip.

"No, Grim! NO!" Yuu yells, scrambling to get up.

Now the story of a wealthy school thrown into infamy and the one girl and cat trying to keep everyone together. It's Twisted Development.

After one day of Crowley not running things, the school had managed to earn itself #10 for safest Arcane schools. They weren't even close to the top 5, but for some reason, the further dysfunction and chaos at NRC improved their ranking from #20.

"I can't believe the school is falling apart like this. Even the farm animals and horses have broken out," Yuu comments, stepping around horse shit. "Do you think it's time to ask for help?"

"We're not getting help from those snobby princes!" Deuce snarls, a fire in his eyes burning.

"Ok, I'll see you later. I need to grab more stuff from Ramshackle," Yuu replies, trying not to fuel the flames.

Yuu steps inside and hears creaks from what seems like the attic. She goes up the steps and finds taco shell crumbs leading to a small door. Yuu squeezes her way inside but finds nothing but dust and cobwebs.

"If you're a rat, get out of Ramshackle! I'll unleash my cat upon you!" Yuu yells, grabbing a broom from nearby.

More creaks come from in front of Yuu, and she knocks over a couple of boxes only to find a pale man with hazel eyes and black hair eating tacos while half-naked.

"AAAHHH!" Yuu screams, beating the man with the broom.
"Who fucking are you?!"

Crowley had escaped from the school through the sinkhole but had decided to return so he could take his financial records with him. Unfortunately, that seemed to be difficult for him.

15 minutes earlier:
Crowley rolls into his office and tries to open his drawer, only for his large cape to knock over multiple books.

"Who's in there?" Trein yells, walking toward Crowley's office.

Crowley looks toward the window and jumps out of it without his financial records in hand. His pants get caught on the windowsill, and they come off. Trein opens the door and sees Crowley's pants blowing in the wind like it's on a clothing line.

Back to the present:

"Stop hitting me with the broom, and I'll tell you my name. Not only that, but you get a taco," Crowley says, pushing two tacos toward Yuu.

Yuu stops screaming and hesitantly looks at the man. She puts down her broom and immediately starts to eat the tacos.

"Sorry, I haven't eaten in a while," Yuu apologizes.

"It's ok. My name is Coleire Idwy. I found this dorm and moved in because I thought nobody lived here. It seems I was wrong. I'll move out," Crowley lies, starting to get up.

"No! Stay! You can stay in the attic! I can get you food or something. Though it might take a while, considering the cafeteria is closed indefinitely, and we're living off of food trucks and junk food," Yuu explains, sitting on the attic floor.