-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒-

𝐘/𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
-Timeskip-

I'm home now, but these two idiots are with me, I mean Ji-eun and Dan-oh by the way, we are sitting on my bed and the first thing Ji-eun did was laying down.
"You love my bed a lot, don't you?"
I said as I laughed a little.
Dan-oh just looked at her and shook her head lightly, while smiling.
"Yes! I love your bed, it's better then mine"
"My bed feels like a stone"
She said as I pulled her by her wrist because she can't lay there the whole day long.
"We know, we visited you more then once"
Dan-oh said while I just nodded.
"Oh, right"

She's so dumb sometimes that I just need a pause to inhale deeply before saying anything.
Last time she said that Spain isn't in Europe...dumb, right?

"So, what do you wanted to tell us?"

Dan-oh asked while I smirked lightly as she blushed, knowing what I will ask her.
"How is it going with Sunoo"
"Oh my god, right"
Ji-eun, next to me, asked while looking at Dan-oh suspiciously. We both know that she literally whipped for this boy, more then for anyone else. She smiled and Ji-eun and me looked at each other while waiting for her answer
"He...he..he uhm...wants to go to a...uhm"
"He wants to go to...*sigh* Hewantstogototheparkwithme"
I gasped, trying to act shocked.
I looked at Ji-eun next to me who didn't even understand what she said
"In slow please"
"*big sigh* He. Wants. To. Meet. Me. At. The. Park."
"Better?"

And now she started gasping.
She's so slow sometimes. But that's why we love her, especially Sunghoon.
We laughed a little due her slowness.
She's just a person to understand things really late, when everyone knows it already.
"I knew it! When?"
I asked
"Uhm...he said that- that it's tomorrow because it's uhm, really uhm warm outside and he wants to eat ice cream"
We both gasped
"Oh my god, I swear if you don't eat mint choco I will kick your ass"
I said while she just looked at me in disbelieve
"Of course I eat mint choco! I love mint choco!"
"It tastes like toothpaste"
Ji-eun said as Dan-oh judged her. I don't hate mint choco but I don't love it, the same as with many other things.

"Bitch"

She rolled her eyes at her and I just chuckled while Ji-eun looked her up and down with a disgusted face. Oh god, I love them.
Anyways, oh my god Sunghoon! I need to ask her about Sunghoon
"You need to tell us what happened okay?"
"Anyways, now let's talk about Sunghoon"
Ji-eun started to smile and blush.
I looked over to Dan-Oh as she smiled lightly, because of the reaction of Ji-eun.
"Ji-eun, I have a really important question"
"Hm?"
"Do you like Sunghoon?"
Silence, silence and even more silence.
She doesn't know what to say.
"Do you want me to repeat myself?"
"Do you like Sunghoon?"
"I don't know"
We sighed
"Do you know what? Yes, yes I do. I didn't wanted to say it because it's disgusting to fall in love with someone but I can't lie to you. I've never wanted to fall in love with someone but then he literally looked at me and I was like "oh my god, I'm in love" you know?"

We gasped.
SHE'S IN LOVE OH MY GOD

"WOAAAHHHH! FINALLY! I'm so exited to see you like that and I don't know why. It's probably so cute!"
Dan-Oh said
Ji-eun hates being called cute but we both still say it because it's a goddamn fact.
"When is the wedding? Should I plan already? Who should we invite?"
"Okay okay chill, we aren't even together. But...just imagine: Park Ji-eun...it doesn't even sound that bad, right?"
"Oh god, what's wrong with ya'll?"
I said while being silent the whole time already.
It doesn't sound bad though.
"It's sounds good! Let me imagine"
"I let you imagine, don't worry"
"It's sound good, but imagine: Kim Dan-oh...*scream*"
"It really sounds good!"
Ji-eun said, I looked at them. Questioning myself why I'm even friends with them.
Imagine the others are...I don't know shitting right now and they are talking about marriage.
"Yang Y/n would sound good too"
The both of them said, in sync.
I quickly turned my head and looked at them with big eyes...what are they talking about?

"What?"
"Oh! Oh my god. How does it feel to fall in love? I'm asking for a friend..."
"A friend? And the friend is yourself?"
Dan-oh said
"*sigh* just...just answer the question"
"Uhhhh"
"Shhh, shut up, Ji-eun"
"Tsk"
"You will find it out by yourself. Don't ask us, when Jungwon is really close to you and you get a feeling I can't describe your definitely in love. But you need to notice it by yourself"
Dan-Oh said. Am I that obvious? No...or am I?
"It isn't about Jungwon! As I said, I'm asking for a friend"
"What a lie"
"Shhh, Ji-eun...don't"

Ji-eun judged me again.
They were here for a really long time and we just talked the whole day long.
Of course we watched something too but mostly it was just talking.
I texted Jungwon, asking if I could meet him at the playground tomorrow. I love hanging out with my friends and that why I always ask them if they have time. I mean, quality time is my love language so, of course I love hanging out with them.
Anyway, the day was really funny because Ji-eun is clumsy and almost broke her phone while Dan-oh fell down at least two times. And I? I got a headache because my head hit the wall. (pow)

"Oh my fucking god!"
Ji-eun said out of nowhere while looking at her phone. Dan-Oh and me looked at her, asking what happened
"Sunghoon texted me!"
"Oh god"
"*gasp*"
"What do I do now? He asked if I could meet him tomorrow...at his house! What do I do?? Help me!"
"Shhhh, relax...it's okay. Just text him back"
I said
"But what am I going to text him??? A normal "yes" sounds like I don't want to go at all but I really want to but I don't know what to do"
"Just uhm...eh...text a yes with a emoji...like this one ":)"
Dan-Oh said as I nodded
"Doesn't it sound like I want to kill him when he sleeps?"
Oh god she's hopeless.
"No, it doesn't! Or just say "of course, why not?"

I said while Dan-Oh nodded hysterically.
Ji-eun just looked at us and then at her phone and then at us again.
She started texting and didn't wanted to send it at first but then I just did it for her.
She looked at me with eyes wide open.
I laughed a little while Dan-Oh did the same.
She judged us both and Laid down on my bed again.
She's so lazy, I can't.

————

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 :)