-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖-

(𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲)

Jungwon POV:
-Timeskip-

It's currently 12am and I'm still on a call with Y/n. She looks so beautiful...I can't take it.
"Jungwon?"
"Hm?"
„Do you want to go to the mall with me tomorrow?"
„You? And a mall? On a Monday?"
I asked her. She usually hates Monday's and doesn't like the mall either, because there are a too many people.
„I know...but I really need to buy clothes! I don't have any"
„Your whole wardrobe is full of clothes"
„yeah...but the clothes are boring and I need new ones! And I do not go in the city all by myself"
„I wouldn't even let you go there all by yourself. And okay, I'll come with you"
„Thank you!"
She said happily.
She hates the city but doesn't when it's about clothes or spending time with her friends.
Like- I'm not her friend, I mean I am but I'm not because not anymore but I'm still her friend but I'm her boyfriend.
That made sense, didn't it?
„I want to cuddle you"
She said as I smiled
„I feel so much better when you are laying next to me"
„cute"
I whispered and saw her getting a pinkish tint on both of her cheek.
"I mean- it's the truth! I want to go to you right now"
"It's 12am, Y/nie. You can't come over right now, even though I want it too"
She pouted
"And plus we just saw each other a few hours before and are going to see each other today too. You just need to be patient"
"Being patient was never a thing I am good at"
"*sigh* I know. You are patient when it's about drawing though"
"Yes but lately I don't even draw anymore. I don't have any motivation for it"
"But you love it, don't you?"
She nodded
"Then try to forget all these homework, stress and exams. Try to take your time and draw something. I love it when you draw and don't really want you to stop, just when you don't like it anymore, but you do like it"
"Right? I should just try and force myself! Okay no that sounded sadder then it is. You know what I mean, don't you?"
She asked as I nodded while smiling.
She laid down and hugged the pillow next to her as I couldn't help but stare.
"What?"
She asked
"I just hope that you're imagining that I'm your pillow right now"
She smiled
"I always do that, even when I was just in love with you I imagined that"
I smiled lightly
"*sigh* I love your dimples, do you know that?"
"Of course I do"
"Your eyes are so pretty..." she said while starring at my eyes for a while now
"Thank you"
"Yours are prettier"
I said
"Shhhhh, shut the fuck up, no they aren't"
I sighed. She really never believes me when it's about her, oh god.
Out of nowhere, She hugged her pillow tighter and squeezed her cheek against it as she yawned.
"Are you tired? Should I hang up?"
She shook her head. She always doesn't answer when she is tired, I think that she wants to sleep but doesn't want to hang up, because she still wants me to talk for her to feel better.

-After 20 minutes-

I talked about everything that is possible to talk about, just for her to feel safe, I stared at her for a couple of minutes too but anyway. After awhile of talking she fell asleep as I hummed a song. I noticed it and looked at her with a smile printed on my face. She even looks cute while being asleep...I want to be that pillow so badly.
No wonder I fell in love with her. How could she even be single all this long ass time? I knew her since 14 years and she has never had a boyfriend, which is good, but I don't get it!
She's literally everything a guy needs. She's cute, pretty, beautiful, kind, funny, can cook, can draw, can do literally almost everything, has the softest lips I've ever felt in my life and even more which I can't think about because it's too much for my heart to handle.
I sighed and looked at her again and I immediately smiled as I did that.
After a couple of minutes I realized that I was starring at her for too long...
"Good night, Y/nie. I love you"
I said, while smiling and hung up but texted her too. I don't want her to be confused in the morning.

Y/n POV:
-Timeskip-

I just woke up and feel so lost.
I turned on my phone and checked the time.
It's 6:25 and I'm so tired that I want to sleep again...I slept so good...I dreamt about hugging Jungwon, do you know how happy that made me? Oh my god Jungwon!
I opened the chat from him and me and saw that he has texted me yesterday, after we hung up. Wait- I didn't even hang up.

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞💕

Goodnight. Sleep well, y/nie
I love you<3
//01:47//

I immediately smiled as I saw it. It's still unbelievable for me that I can now say "I love you" without being scared.

I sat up and stared at my wall for a few minutes before finally standing up.
I walked over to my wardrobe, which has a mirror, did my skin care, brushed my teeth in the bathroom, looked for an outfit to wear today, I wore it, did my hair, did my make up and went in the kitchen, we're no one is, because my sister is probably too lazy to see me and my mom already went to work just as my dad.
It's currently 6:57 and I still have enough time to just relax and do nothing I guess.
Suddenly, I heard a knock on my front door.
I didn't wanted to open it at first because introvert things, but then realized that it's probably Jungwon, so I ran to the door as fast as I could and opened it.
"Good morning!"
Jungwon said, while he walked over to me and hugged me tightly.
I smiled and hugged him back.
"Good morning, Wonie"
He let go of the hug and we both sat down at the table.
"Did you sleep well?" He asked while smiling
"I did! I dreamed about hugging you"
"The dream was really realistic"
"Right?"
I said with a smile.

——————
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭:)