-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔-

Y/n POV:

"GOD WHAT SHOULD I WEAR??" Dan-Oh screamed
"GURL WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME WHEN I'VE NEVER BEEN TO A PARTY MY WHOLE LIFE?" I screamed back as she let out a acted cry
"Just wear something, it's just a party" Ji-eun said out of nowhere while coming out of the room, wearing a suit.
God, that fits her so much.
"Okay, first of all: you look attractive as fuck and second of all WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH "it's just a party"?!"
"I mean what I said! It's just a party you don't need to dress up that much"
"Girl, I always dress up much because I'm extra and it's a party with our whole class and some other students from our school...and Sunoo is there too" she said and her face got red slowly as I chuckled.
"You're blushing" Ji-eun pointed it out while smiling but being done
"I know! Of course I am when it's about Sunoo! And you aren't better Mrs. Red ear"
She gasped
"At least I can control my blush!" She said.
And just like always, I just enjoyed the drama while being silent.
"At least my ears aren't getting red when someone calls me princess!"
She gasped
"At least I'm not a smiling mess when my boyfriend is talking to me!"
Now Dan-Oh gasped
"You little shit" she said sarcastically
"But you know what? At least we're both now worse then this girl who is enjoying the drama while being silent" Ji-eun said and looked at me and Dan-Oh did the same
"Yeah right"
"I can't even blush that fast!"
They looked at me with a: "are you serious?" Look
"Jungwon" Ji-eun said and I immediately started to smile
"And now your telling me that you can't blush that fast?" She said afterwards
"You literally started blushing from the moment on she said jung...she didn't even have to say his whole name" Dan-Oh said.
I feel attacked
"I can't do anything about that! Don't judge me"
"We aren't! Well, a little...but we aren't!" Ji-eun said
I sighed

After minutes that felt like hours, Dan-Oh got out of the room wearing a pink dress...that fits her too.
Why are all my friends so pretty?!
"You look so pretty!" Ji-eun said as I nodded
"You do" I said and she just smiled shyly. She gets easily shy when someone is complimenting her.
"It's getting late! We should go" She said
"Y/n!"
I looked at her
"Please don't burn down anything and take care of you even though you're not going anywhere...it's sad that you won't be there but I can understand it. We love you!!"
She said and I smiled while I nodded
"We do! Bye bye" Ji-eun said as they left the room. And right after they left I started breaking down in tears.

Jungwon POV:

We're all at the party right now and are waiting for the girls.
"Where are they?" Sunoo asked while looking at the door
"Maybe they are just getting ready" Sunghoon said
"Mhm" I answered
"You're worried about her, aren't you?" Heeseung said out of nowhere as I looked at him.
Actually I am. I don't know why but I just feel like she's not okay right now...maybe it's just my feelings though.
"She's okay, don't worry!" He said and I nodded. I looked at the table for a split second and saw Riki drinking alcohol?
"RIKI DON'T YOU DARE TO DRINK THAT"
I said. He looked at me
"Too late"
I sighed while closing my eyes and letting out a cry. The girls aren't even here yet and it's already a mess...
"he drank alcohol?!" Jay and Jake said at the same time and I nodded as they immediately ran after him, since he knew what was coming and ran through the whole room.
"They are here!!" Sunoo said happily and the next thing I saw was Dan-Oh running up to him while he hugged her tightly and spinning her in the air. She chuckled.
Ji-eun also ran over to Sunghoon and hugged him tightly as he did the same while resting his head on hers.
They are so cute
"You look so pretty, My sunshine" Sunoo complimented Dan-Oh after he let her go. She smiled shyly and started blushing.
"You too..." she said

I looked over to Sunghoon and Ji-eun who weren't behaving different.
"You look pretty, princess" he said softly making her ears turn red
"Thanks, Hoon"
Yep, that's enough or I won't be able to stay here without missing my girlfriend.
I looked around the whole room and didn't even realize how much Y/n would love the room, if there wouldn't be any people.
It's really blue, because if the LED's and it's full of delicious food she would absolutely love.
The songs they are choosing are really good too.
"RIKI STOP RUNNING OR I'M GONNA BEAT UR ASS" Jay screamed and I chuckled
"CATCH ME UNCLE" Riki screamed. I think they forgot that our whole class is here, except Y/n, sadly.
Wait- I looked around and didn't find Se-Mi. I smiled happily...I swear I'm so relived right now! But the thought that Y/n is struggling right now is chasing me.

I searched for a place to sit and saw Heeseung sitting at a table alone and I just sat down next to him.
"Everyone is having fun with dancing but you seem to be concerned" he said
„I think you already know it, don't you?" I said
"You think that she's sad, buddy. I know you"
"Not as much a Y/n, but I know you" he said and I chuckled
"Yes I am"
"But why aren't you dancing and talking with other people?" I asked
"Oh, I will! I'm just sitting here to scan everyone and they're actions"
I laughed
"Interesting"
"Mhm....you know what? Go to Sunoo and ask him for the keys. If you feel like something is wrong than something is really wrong, especially when it's about Y/n. You always felt when she felt down and was there for her when she needed you...you were always right about your thoughts"
"...should I?"
He nodded
"Okay"
"Thank you" I said. He smiled and I walked over to Sunoo.

Y/n POV:

Why can't I stop crying?
My thoughts just won't stop.
Am I the problem?
Do they even like me?
Do they just act like they do because they feel bad for me?

"They hate you"
"Why would they even love you?"
"Look at yourself! You are ugly"
"They will never love you"
"Why are you so quiet?"
"You can't even love yourself why are you expecting that someone else does it for you?"
"You're not pretty"
"You're worthless"

I started crying even more and couldn't do anything again as I hugged the pillow on my chest and hid my face in it.
"Why am I like this?" I whispered to myself
I really just need a hug right now...I want yo feel safe in someone's arms I don't even care who I just want a hug and cry my heart out without feeling bad for it afterwards.
Is it that hard?

I suddenly heard how our door opened slowly. I quickly wiped away the tears as I saw Jungwon walking in.
Oh god, why do you always know it when I feel down?
"Babe"
"Wonie..."
He sat down in front of me and looked at me with a gaze from which I already noticed that he knew that I was feeling like this.
„Why are you here already?" I asked and he pulled me in a hug slowly and as you all know me already, I started crying.
He laid his hand on my hair and kissed my head, from which I started crying more.
„it's okay" he whispered and stroked my hair
I started hugging him tighter while crying in his embrace.
He took both of my cheeks and made me look at him while I stared into his eyes.
He tuck my hair behind my ear and looked at me.
„What's wrong? Hmm?" he asked calmly
I started biting off the skin on my lips to stop me from crying even more now, but before I could realize it a tear rolled down my cheek.
He wiped it away with his thumb and kissed the place where it rolled down.
„You can tell me everything, you know that"
I nodded. I don't know if I can ever tell him all the things that I think, it's difficult to explain it even though I really want to say it but I just can't...
„Not now, hmm?"
I nodded again while looking at him and feeling guilty for being afraid.
He smiled lightly
„It's okay, I can understand that" he said and pulled me in a hug again.
His hugs are so comforting. I could live in them for a lifetime...
„You know what?" he said as I looked at him, waiting for his answer
„Let's go to the beach. I won't accept a no"
I started smiling immediately and he did the same.
„Okay" I said quietly

—————

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐫.
𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭:)