Introduction

Hello and welcome all, to my Wings of Fire Naming Guide!

It's as simple as that! I provide you all with names and inspirations for various WoF characters and tribes. And anyone is welcome to use any of the names. This book isn't to get views or followers, it's, as stated in the description, meant to help those in need of help naming their OC's. Feel free to use any of these - you don't have to credit me for them, if you want to, you can, but it isn't necessary. :)

There's only one rule for this book:

Just be nice. Don't spread hate or negativity or spam in the comments. No one here wants it here. This isn't a book where you're welcome to insult my work or others opinions. Just don't. This is not a place to spam criticism at every name, or even if it isn't negative, don't spam. If you're a friend of mine on here, you can share your opinions on some names if you'd like. But if you're flat out a stranger that I've never spoken to, I don't need to hear your own experiences to do with that name. I'm not interested in your life story - within this book, I'm interested with helping WoF fanfic writers and fans alike to find names for characters. That is all.

Anyway, sorry for that, and, without further ado, let's get into it!

P.S. It's a major pet peeve of mine, when some people only read books to spam the comment section with spelling corrections. Please don't do that. My temper is short on a good day, and I'll probably just mute you right away. I'm sorry, but it's incredibly annoying :/