𝐎𝐍𝐄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

CHAPTER ONE!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Andrea Perez was the youngest child of the Perez family

Andrea Perez was the youngest child of the Perez family. Being the youngest child of the family came with its pros, and its cons. For Andrea, the pros were getting away with a lot of things, always getting what she wanted whenever she wanted, being able to disrespect her parents without getting a punishment, etc. Sounds kinda bratty, I know. Then the cons were always getting blamed for what her siblings did, always being counted on to do things for other people, and her least favorite, being "too young" to understand a lot of things.

Growing up Andrea always looked up to her older siblings, Maddy and Rob. She looked up to Maddy because of her confidence and how she never let anyone walk all over her. With Robert, she admired him for always somehow managing to stay drama free and just being chill all the time.

When I first met Andrea, she was like a mini Maddy, she still is. Both can be stubborn, confident, have no filter, sometimes can be manipulative, and be very popular at school but only have that one friend group they hang out with.

Andrea always was with Rome and Leo. It didn't come as surprise though, considering their older sisters - Maddy, Cassie and Kat - were also best friends. Then there was Lucinda, Nate's younger sister. Andrea didn't mind Lucinda whatsoever, that was until Nate started being abusive towards Maddy. I guess you could say Drea and Cindy were frenemies.

The second time I saw Andrea, she was with Robert, and it was at Fez's house. Robby had gone to see Bluebelle, and he ended up taking Andrea with him since Blue had a younger brother the same age as her. Andrea had realized soon enough that Ash went to her school, he just rarely showed up to his classes, but when he did, she made sure she had at least a conversation with him, even if it was short.

Roman and Leonardo always questioned her and why she made an effort in trying to be Ash's friend, even if he made it clear he wasn't interest in being her friend, at all. But it was Andrea they were talking to here, and Andrea always got what she wanted. It didn't take long enough for Ash to somewhat tolerate her.