𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

CHAPTER THREE!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The second the bell rung, Andrea walked out her math class

The second the bell rung, Andrea walked out her math class. Who thought that giving math class in the morning would be a good fucking idea? It was the first day back to school and she was heading to her third period, which was lunch. She fucking hated having lunch early.

Two days ago, when Andrea had left the party and was on the phone talking to Rob after she left the party, Robert had told her he had left with Bluebelle, which wasn't really a surprise to her. When Maddy had gotten home she was lecturing Andrea to not leave the party without her. Telling her the outcomes of what could happen if she just walks by herself at night, but it all went in one ear and out the other for Andrea.

Andrea entered the lunchroom and walked over to the table that Roman, Leonardo, Gia and Lucinda were sat at. "What the fuck is she doing here?" Andrea asked as she glared at Lucinda.

"Nice to see you to, Andrea" Cindy gave the Hispanic girl a sarcastic smile, to which Andrea returned.

She took a seat next to Gia, who she gave a genuine smile. "You should've gone to McKay's party."

"I know but, Rue wouldn't let me" Gia sighed turning to look at Andrea.

Soon enough a lot of kids were getting up and getting in the lunch lines to get food. There were many deans in the lunchroom, walking around. Lucinda had gotten up to go to the bathroom, the four teens that were still sitting at the table watching her walk away.

"Tienen chisme?" Leonardo stared at his friends, Gia and Roman gave him confused looks while Andrea nodded.

"Last night, Maddy texted Nate saying she had blacked out while having sex with that guy at McKay's party" Andrea told her friends, Gia stared at the girl shocked while Leo and Roman.

"Is it true though?" Roman questioned.

Andrea shrugged. "I could care less."

"Shit, I didn't tell you guys, but Kat lost her virginity" Leonardo informed his friends about what had happened to his sister.