𝐓𝐖𝐎

CHAPTER TWO!

CHAPTER TWO!

Andrea and Roman were cheering on Leonardo as he kept taking shots

Andrea and Roman were cheering on Leonardo as he kept taking shots. The three teens were in the kitchen at McKay's party. They were surrounded by horny drunk teens, and high people. Roman was hyping Leonardo up as Andrea was laughing with her phone out recording Leo taking the shots. Now Roman was taking shots and soon enough it was Andrea's turn. The three teens were a little bit tipsy, Andrea had dragged Rome and Leo to dance.

Andrea could see that Maddy was outside in the pool with a random guy. It didn't take long for her to spot Riley talking to some random guy as she was sitting outside in the chairs by the pool. She also noticed Rue and Fez outside talking, both seated down. Then not far from them was Bluebelle and Robert talking and laughing. This made Andrea realize that maybe Ashtray did go to the party. 

"Hey" Andrea turned around to the voice to see that it was Lucinda smiling at Roman. 

Leo was standing next to Andrea, who narrowed her eyes at the sight she was seeing. Leonardo knew this wasn't going to end well considering the hatred Andrea had towards Lucinda. He started to panic and look around for a distraction from Lucinda. He spotted Ashtray sitting down on the couch giving some time of drug to a boy. Leonardo turned Andrea's head towards where Ash was sitting. He calmed down the second he noticed a small smile crept on to Andrea's lips.

The girl walked away from him, causing Leonardo sigh in relief. "The shit I do for these two dumbasses." He murmured under his breath as he ran a hand over his face. He looked over at Roman who was having a conversation with Lucinda. Leo decided to walk away and look for Troy, not knowing he was with his sister. 

Andrea walked over to where Ashtray was sitting. "Hey! You actually did come." 

"With you asking if I was, how could I not?" The boy replied sarcastically as he gave a drug to a girl.

It was always his mood swings that got her annoyed, but then again, she also had mood swings here and there.

Andrea rolled her eyes. "Your a dick sometimes, you know that?"

"I bet you want it" Ashtray bluntly replied as he glanced over at the girl.

Andrea scoffed and shook her head. "You disgust me"

The two sat there on the couch watching everyone else dance, get drunk and get high. Andrea watched as people would go up to Ashtray and ask for whatever drugs he had.

"So.." Andrea spoke causing Ashtray to turn and look at her. "You finally gonna start showing up to classes?"

"Why the fuck would I do that" Ashtray said as he looked away from her and down to the money in his hand.

Andrea shrugged. Before she could reply she heard her name being called. Both her and Ashtray turned to where the person was calling her from. It was Troy and Leonardo, both were high as a fucking kite. Andrea sighed and shook her head. Leo and Troy both sat down on the couch.

"You enjoying the party?" Troy asked as he smiled at the girl.

Everyone knew that Troy had a crush on Andrea. To be honest, a lot of boys, even some girls, in her grade had a crush on her.

"Yeah" Andrea nodded returning the smile. Ashtray leaned back into the couch as he watched the two interact. "I think ima leave soon with Rob and Maddy" She added and turned to look outside where Maddy was still in the pool but now was having sex with the guy, while Robert was no where in sight, neither was Bluebelle.

The four teens seated on the couch turned to look over at the kitchen where commotion was coming from. Andrea could clearly see Nate staring to have one of his tantrums as he yelled at everyone to get out. One girl stayed and he started to yell at her and shit. She then saw Riley walking away from the guy she was with and walk over to the kitchen where her older brother by a year was backing up, since the girl he was threatening had a knife pointed at him.

Riley had said something to Nate, him nodding his head and walking away almost immeadlty. Then Riley had said something to the girl (who was now bleeding from her wrist). Soon Riley walked out the kitchen, she noticed Andrea, Leo and Troy and walked over to them.

"Do you guys know where Cindy is?" Riley asked as she was tired of how her brother was acting and all she wanted to do was leave.

"I think I saw her with Roman" Troy spoke as he looked up at her with his bloodshot eyes.

"Where?"

Troy pointed somewhere, Riley walking away. Andrea watched as the girl walked away from them and turned to look back outside, hopinh to see Robert. Yet again, the boy was nowhere to be found.

Andrea got up from the couch causingthe three teen boys who were sat with her to look at her. "Ima head home"

"You sure?" Leo asked, taking the blunt Troy was offering him.

Andrea nodded. "Yeah"

"You need a ride home?" Ashtray questioned as he started to put the money he had made in his pocket.

"I think im gonna call Robby and see where he is. If Maddy asks where I am can you tell her I went home" Andrea replied as she shook her head.

Ashtray narrowed his eyes at her and gave her a quick nod. He watched the girl walk away and push people out her way. Roman had finally walked over to them as he sat down taking Andrea's seat which was in between Ashtray and Leonardo. Leo asked his friend where he was while Ashtray watched Andrea walk out the door, her phone up to her ear.

this is short ass chapter sorry ab that but its js rll short bc its mckays party

HOW DO WE FEEL AB ANDREA AND ASHTRAYS FRIENDSHIP RN??

DONT BE A SILENT READER, COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

HOPE U ENJOYED <33