26: Not In Service

We sat there in an unsettling silence as the words that formed in my mouth dissolved.
    "Can you let your brain rest for once, take the answer it's given?" Scrim croaked quietly.
    "When it's not a lie," I hissed back.
    "How do you know it's a lie? Huh?" He sincerely asked as I laughed in response.
    I flicked the blunt out the window and closed it shut. I began to grab the blankets, pulling them from under Scrim. He stood up as I nudged my way comfortably back into the bed. I let out a big sigh as I shut my eyes to hopefully get the rest I was looking for, though the mattress began to suddenly sink right behind me.
    "What're you doing?" I asked Scrim as he pulled up the covers. He had removed his shoes and climbed into bed. As he got comfortable he  wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me tightly against his body.
    "I want you," He growled into my ear as I felt all my hairs begin to stand.
    I said nothing as my heart seemed to want to fall, his breath smelling of weed and a hint of mint. His arms began to move as his hands traveled, rubbing and feeling my body.
    "Just tell me who she is," I whispered calmly as I began to sway slightly against him. I felt my eyes begin to get hot as the tears stirred behind my eyes.
    "It's not even her, it's things," he slowly and breathily explained, "shit that keeps the dice rollin, it's all apart of the game," he finished saying as one of his hands gripped hard around my hips and the other groped my chest.
    I zoned out as my mind tried to comprehend what kind of answer he had given me. Of all the fantasies I had of being with him..in him.. could be this moment and yet his answer still wasn't enough.
    "Well I think I've had enough rest, I should be heading home," I breathily stated as I sat up.
    "No c'mon, im sorry ian said whatchu wanted to hear but i'll get out so you'll stay," Scrim began to sweetly plead as he sat up, moving the covers from off him.
    I grabbed the covers to draw his attention back to me and we began to lock eyes, "Stay on your side."
    I laid back down and turned away from Scrim. He began to get comfortable besides me as I tried to fall back asleep. The darkness of my eyelids couldn't keep out my thoughts. My mind ran so much eventually I even let out a slight chuckle as I thought how funny it was that Scrim listened to me. That he just laid on the side. No argument. No last word. No hesitation..
    The bed began to move once again, this time it was because Scott turned towards me. I laid in silence for a couple minutes hoping he would fall asleep before I'd do something I regret. Just the thought of his hand resting on my side. His fingers running across my chest or just him doing simply as he pleased replayed in my mind. I heard a groan slip from him as I felt myself getting wet.
    I moved my leg backwards sluggishly, waiting to bump into his. When our skin came into contact I wrapped my leg around his and pulled myself closer to him, hoping to indicate I wanted to be by him, but he had no reaction. I contemplated checking to see if he was awake, although I ended up doing it anyway.
    I turned around to see Scrim laying, eyes shut. I moved myself towards him, wrapping my leg across his waist. I tried to nudge my arms underneath him but his arms began to rise. After I got comfortable Scott placed his hand on my knee, seconds later he was sliding his hand higher and higher up my leg.
    "Mmmm," He groaned as he felt more and more, realizing I had no shorts on. He slid his hand onto my ass, gripping it and pulling it for a minute.
    His hands stopped moving as his heart beated abruptly against my ear. I looked up at him to see him still there eyes shut.
    Scrim held me as we laid there, quiet for once. My vision slipped as I finally sank into peace.

    I awakened in a dark room, slightly moving my leg. I bumped into some part of Scrim as I reached to grab my phone under the pillow. I turned it on to a vicious light that attacked my eyes. I quickly directed the phone away from me as it lit up the room. I once again looked at the phone to see the time being 10:37pm. I placed my phone back where it was and positioned myself back into my spot.
    I closed my eyes, somewhat sinking back into my sleep when I got some sort of strange feeling. I opened my eyes to the room dimly lit once again, though my phone was back under the pillow.
    I sat up and looked to see another phone lit up on the nightstand my Scott. My head was beating as I contemplated whether to grab it or not. The light went off. As I once again tried to go back to sleep the light went in again. With no hesitation I slowly got onto my knees, hoisting myself towards the table.
    I picked the phone up and swiped it, realizing that I didn't know his password and the phone light would be too bright for a face ID. I took the phone off then back on, checking to see the original notifications.
Tori
    Scrims leg began to move, instantly I took the phone off and slowly placed it back down. He let out a groan as he turned towards me, running into my knees. He must've known I wasn't laying there because his hands instantly found their ways to my knees.
  "What're you doing?" He croaked.
  "Nothing," I said as I lifted the covers up, crawling right on top of him. He let out a little chuckle as his arms found their way around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his back, squeezing tight to be as close as possible to him. I could've melted into him as his warmth engulfed me. He released me as I slightly got up, looking right into his eyes, he leaned in to kiss me.
    His lips connected to mine slowly, and softly, like a tease even though I was getting what I wanted. I began to throb immediately as we broke from the first long kiss. He smiled at me, a somewhat soft and genuine smile he's never truly given before. Then proceeded to flip me off of him as i giggled, making his way out of the room.