(Thor) Chapter 2: The Banishment

From a fit of rage... the chapter starts with Thor flipping a large table with fruits and meat. The table landed upside down and Thor panting... angry... in rage seeing how the Frost Giants entered Asgard and Odin does nothing. He walks to some stairs... sitting on them, as from the pillar, hidden was Loki walking out of the pillar, but Thor knew his brother's footsteps and rhythm, he knew him too well.

Thor: It's unwise to be in my company right now, brother.

Loki stills sits by his brother's side... still in rage.

Thor: This was to be my day of triumph.

Loki looked at him while Thor angrily was looking away... Thor's speech was a selfish one... really selfish.

Loki: It'll come. In time.

???: What's this?

Loki seeing Sif and the Warrior's 3 enter the room... they see the flipped table as Volstagg walks to pick some of the food up. Loki looks back at Thor who looked away still.

Loki: If its any consolation, I think youre right. About the Frost Giants, about Laufey, about everything. If they found a way to penetrate the Asgard defenses once, whos to say they wont try again. Next time with an army.

Thor: Exactly.

Loki: There's nothing you can do without defying father.

Thor looks at Loki... as Loki picks up the message by just seeing his older brother's face... and the message wasn't good. Thor stands up and Loki quickly tries to stop him.

Loki: No, no, no. I know that look.

Thor: Its the only way to ensure the safety of our borders.

Loki: Thor, it's madness.

Volstagg: Madness? What sort of madness?

Thor looks at the other warrior still standing tall.

Thor: We're going to Jotunheim.

Fandral laughs at his statement... quickly realizing that what he was saying... was true. Volstagg also laughs.

Volstagg: What?

Fandral: This isn't like a journey to Midgard, where you summon a little lightning and thunder, and the mortals worship you as a god. This is Jotunheim.

Thor: My father fought his way into Jotunheim, defeated their armies, and took their Casket. We would just be looking for answers.

Sif: It is forbidden!

Thor look at his friends... starting to laugh in pride and glory.

Thor: *walking to them* My friends, have you forgotten all that weve done together? Fandral, Hogun? Who led you into the most glorious of battles?

Hogun: You and Udar did.

Thor: And Volstagg, to delicacies so succulent, you thought youd died and gone to Valhalla?

Volstagg: *smirking* You did.

Thor: *patting his shoulder* Yes. And who proved wrong all who scoffed at the idea that-- a young maiden could be one of the fiercest warriors, this Realm has ever known?

Sif: I did.

Thor: True but I supported you, Sif.

Sif: Technically it was Udar but who supported me-

Thor: Not the point. My friends, we're going to Jotunheim.

Thor said that smirking... like if he was ready for a war.