Some changes to the book

If you see this chapter, then yes, I'm back to writing the Brother of Thor book, but of course, I'm here to do some twists to the book, change some stuff that I sort of wanted to change as a fan of the real mythologies of said characters, I'm gonna show you a list of the things I changed in this book to sort of make the character of Thor, Odin etc, more accurate to both comics and myth.

1: Their titles as Gods: Yes, Norse Myth gods have so many titles regarding what type of god they are, especially Odin, so here is a list of the titles the Norse Gods have, including Udar.

Odin/King of Asgard/The All-Father

God Titles: Wisdom, Magic, War, Death, Runes, Ravens, Knowledge, Divination, Sorcery, Gallows, Royalty, Peace and Poetry

Thor/Prince of Asgard/Protector of Mortals

God Titles: Thunder, Lightning, Sky, Storms and Strength

Loki/Son of Laufey

God Titles: Mischief, Lies, Tricks, Deception, Deceit, Illusions, Magic and Ice

Udar/The Wanderer/First Son of Odin

God Titles: Fire, Heat, Lava, Duels, War, Victory, Violence, Power and Wandering.

Frigga/Queen of Asgard

Goddess Titles: Motherhood, Marriage, Fertility, Love, Knowledge and Beauty

Heimdall/Protector of the Bifrost/Watchmen of the Gods/Father of Mankind

God Titles: Foresight, Bifrost, Vigilance and Light

Lady Sif/Udar's ex/2nd Best Warrior

Goddess Titles: Beauty, Love, Warfare, Battles, Earth and Strategy

These are the titles of the main ones, I promise you, more norse gods will appear and one of them in which I really want to finally show is obviously... the most beautiful god himself, Baldr The Brave.

Reason I did it? Well... mostly to make the character sort of more interesting and to create variety.

2: Time and Age: Another thing I will change this one to fit slightly into both Marvel Comics and Norse Myth, is the ages and timing. To explain a bit better, Bor and Buri aren't in this book the first kings of Asgard, Odin is as Asgard didn't exist yet, Bor and Buri are what Asgardians were called before Æsir (yeah in myth Asgardians are called Æsir throughout the entire myth) but Odin like in myth, he and his brothers Vili and Ve killed Ymir and created 7 of the Nine Realms, such as Asgard, Vanaheim, Svartalfheim, Alfheim, Nidavellir, Jotunheim and Midgard... well part of it.

Like Zeus explained in Love and Thunder "Asgardian problems, are Asgardian problems" in this book, Odin didn't create Midgard, but created Scandinavia, on Midgard, so the Scandinavian people believe Odin created Midgard but he created the countries where they worshipped him, meaning he didn't create Greece, which was Zeus (though I'm a 100% sure Zeus created jack shit except 1,000 demigods cause he forgot to make a double knot on his robes) Egypt was created by Ra and so goes... how the Earth was created? The Greek would say Khaos, Norse would say Ginnungagap, the Egyptian would say that Nun did it, but frankly... they're all the same.

This means now that Odin is already 700,000 years old with his children being around 30,000 years at best and before you people say that Thor can't live that long, in comics, Odin talked about baby Thor during his time with the 1 million Avengers, and in movies, Thor stated that he thought Odin caged and defeated Surtur half a million years ago... so yeah they are older than their MCU counterparts.

Also Odin didn't lost his eye to Laufey, badass way to do it but greatly contradicts to some of his most important moments, sacrificing his eye to the well of Mimir, which he also did in comics, stated as Rune Thor sacrificed his eye but he gained nothing cause Odin already did that, so he sacrificed his other eye as well. He lost his eye for the Well of Mimir, to gain more knowledge and wisdom and hanged himself with his spear piercing him, and well... hanged himself for nine days and nine nights, in the branches of Yggdrasil.

3: Gods, not aliens: The Norse Gods are Gods, not aliens. I like that they are powerful beings so the mortals treat them like gods, but if they aren't really gods, why are they in Omnipotent City in the first place, participating in god stuff if they aren't gods in the first place, plus the fact that Odin states that they're not gods, cause they age, live and die is kinda stupid, example is Egyptian Myth, the gods there are mostly immortal but Osiris still died though he did come back to life, yes, he died literally and returned to life, Shinto Gods are also mortal in the sense that they can die, Celtic Gods can die as well. So yes, Norse Gods here in MCU are gods and not space vikings.

4: Ragnarök: This is more of an arc change, but the Thor Ragnarok movie won't be exactly like the movie, like the amount jokes. This is a problem MCU or well... the last two Thor movies have, to much jokes for such a serious moment... especially Ragnarok, in which is literally the end of the world, imagine Fimbulwinter is freezing the world for 4 seasons, everyone is fighting and killing each other and them we have Thor making jokes... yeah that's not my Thor or almost anyone's Thor. So that arc will be mostly changed, some important things will happen but some of the tragic and sad events of Ragnarök will happen in the arc, so don't expect much of a happy ending there.

This is probably a few of the most noticeable changes I have for this story, hope you guys understand it, but yeah... I'm back for this shit ass story... just like Zeus, I can't keep my mind shut