37 - Hate.

Nessa pulled her knees up to her chest while she scrolled through her comments on her most recent post.

Eat a burger
Eat less
Don't do that angle. It makes you look weird
Drop the workout routine
Wear normal clothing
Get less filler
Girls are more attractive when the smile
You're too bony

And she cried. Tears poured down her pretty face, along with mixed makeup from hours beforehand. Her pretty green eyes glistened with salty tears as they trickled down her face, some crossing her perfect nose.
   She sniffled and laid on her side, rubbing her fingers up and down her body, trying to figure out what was so wrong about it. Avani thinks she's gorgeous and Nessa herself thinks she looks alright but others have opinions and they aren't afraid to keep them to themselves.
    She walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind her and stripping herself completely of clothing, only leaving underwear and a bra on.
   She stared at her body.
She watched as her eyes tried to pinpoint the most disturbing part of her body but in reality she was truly perfect and beautiful. At least that's what Avani tells her every day.
    Nessa doesn't think so now.
All she sees is a disgusting mess. She put her clothing back on after picking apart herself and she just went to sit in the dark, cold bedroom.
   The candy in a bowl on the beside was tempting but instead she pushed it off of the table, shattering the crystallized glass all over the floor.
   She tucked her head in her hands and sobbed quietly, making sure Avani didn't hear, as she would be walking in any minute.
  Maybe they were right. She said as tears continued to stream down her face.
   As soon as she heard the front door slam shut she wiped her tears and started picking up the broken glass piece by piece, eventually cutting her finger on one of the pointy shards.
   Hey pretty how was your day? Avani asked while walking into the dark bedroom. She noticed Nessa wasn't on the bed like usual, she was beside the bed picking up pieces of glass.
   Ness. Love just leave it. Let's go have some dinner okay? Avani tried to grab Nessa's hand but she snatched it away, pulling her arms to her chest and breaking into tears once more.
   Hey. What's wrong Tiny? Come here. Talk to me. Avani tried lifting Nessa up but she jerked her body away and pulled her hoodie over her head.   
   No Avani. Don't touch me. She cried.
What's going on my love. You can talk to me.
Eat a burger. Eat less. Don't do that angle. It makes you look weird. Drop the workout routine. Wear normal clothing. Get less filler. Girls are more attractive when the smile. You're too bony. Nessa repeated those hurtful words as started pacing around the room, trying to stop herself from becoming angry.
   Come sit mi amor. Come here. Avani very calmly said while tapping the spot beside her.
   Nessa complied, sitting a few inches away from her girlfriend.
   What do I tell you every single day Tiny? Say it with me now. Avani caressed her sad girls face and waited for her to take a deep breath.
   I-I can't.
Nessa's breathing became almost panicked as she tried to calm herself down by pressing on her chest and digging her nails into the skin if her fingers.
   You are perfect, you are beautiful, I love you so much and I'm always here. Okay sweetheart? I promise. Look at me. I love you and you are beautiful no matter what they say. They are just taking out their pain and anger and insecurities out on you because you are damn near perfect. Now. Sit here and I am going to clean up the glass. Do you need a bandaid or anything?
   Nessa shook her head no and watched as Avani stood up and began cleaning the broken glass off of the floor.
   She felt terrible.
Pain shouldn't turn into Anger. She should know how to control it. But she don't.