11

"You were daggered? I didn't even know"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

XAVIER SMITH LEFT the Boarding house. He couldn't believe Damon didn't tell him that Rebekah was daggered. Xavier was searching for the youngest Mikaelson since that day she went missing.

Xavier felt betrayed by her own best friend. Damon was his favorite friend, but now Xavier hates Damon more than anything. Damon felt guilty. He already lost Angelina and now he lost Xavier too.

He lost two people who loved him and trusted him with everything but he killed Lexi and lost Angelina. He hide the fact that Rebekah was daggered, from Xavier and lost him too.

Xavier sat on the bench crying for himself. He couldn't believe that Damon did this to him. He was shocked by the news. He could only think about Damon and Rebekah.

"Hello, Xavi" a voice came behind him. He looked and saw Rebekah Mikaelson standing behind him with smirk. Not daggered.

"Bekah?" Xavier asked, shocked by who he was looking at. He couldn't believe it was her Bekah. "You were daggered? I didn't even know"

"Well, it's your best friend's double bitch's fault, love" Rebekah said with smirk and Xavier chuckled, forgetting everything about all his problems. "Where is my hug, asshole?" She asked

Xavier chuckled and ran to hug her. Rebekah hugged him back with smile. She had her Xavier back to her. "I missed you, Bekah. I was searching for you since the day, you disappeared." He stated after the hug.

"I missed you too"

"If Damon or Elena will ever try to do this again, I will kill them. I promise" he said. Xavier wasn't sure about what he was talking about. He was just angry and the anger was controlling him.

"Don't promise me, if you can't do it, Xavi" She stopped him. "I know that you and Damon have been friends for very long time. I may hate Damon but I don't want your friendship with him to be ruined because of me" Rebekah said.

"It won't be because I am no longer his best friend. He kept this secret from me, I can't face him after what he has done to me and you." Xavier stated the blonde female original.

"You are just angry. The anger is controlling you. Trust me, you don't know what you are saying, you are talking without thinking what you are saying." Rebekah tried to unconvinced Xavier.

"Let's not talk about me and Damon" Xavier offered and Rebekah nodded.

"Fine" Rebekah agreed. "I want you to be my date tomorrow, at Mikaelsons ball" she stated.

"I would love to" he replied. "So are we together, again?" He asked.

"Yes" she replied and kissed him. The kiss was longer than she thought it would be. But she really didn't care because she loved Xavier.

The two love birds's lips pulled away from each others. They stared at each others with big smile at their faces. The two enjoyed moment but they didn't know that someone was watching them.

Bonnie Bennett stood far away from them and watching the kiss, the smith heretic and blonde female original shared. She was feeling hurt in her stomach because she liked the heretic.

Bonnie's mother, Abby Bennett was with Bonnie. She noticed tears in her daughter's eyes and the couple who were kissing away from them. Abby decided to ask the question.

Bonnie was watching the couple together but her mother's question got her attention.

"Boy's problems?"

"Umh, no."

"Then why are your eyes watered?" Abby asked and Bonnie wiped her tears away.

"Nothing is going on, okay! I don't want to talk about it, so please just leave me alone with this stupid questions" Bonnie exclaimed angry. Rebekah and Xavier didn't hear because they were busy.

"Calm down, Bonnie. I was just asking" Abby said and she hugged her daughter who was angry. "You can tell me everything, if you want"

"Nothing has happened, okay?" Bonnie stated. "Something just caught my eye" Bonnie said and started walking away with her mother.

__________

A/N

DONE ✔

I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE BONNIE'S JEALOUS. IT IS GOING TO BE FUN FOT WRITE.