29

"What is The Five?"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

STEFAN IS EXAMINING THE HUNTER'S MARK ON A WOODEN STAKE. Damon enters the room with some boxes on his shoulder, with Angelina and Xavier following him behind. They were arguing about Elena. Bonnie called Xavier and asked him to tell Angelina to leave Elena alone. Angelina, of course, refused.

Angelina rolled her eyes standing in front of her brother. "I will not just leave her alone, just because your girlfriend asked you to. I don't care
if she is your girlfriend's best friend."

"Lina, I am begging you."

"I don't care."

"So what is all this?" Stefan asked Damon, ignoring Smith siblings arguing as usual.

"Angie, Xavier! Shut up" Damon said to Smith siblings who did as they were told, "Some personal items that I snaked from the vampire hunter's RV. May he rest in peace. I'm searching for a supernatural handbook." He explained.

Angelina and Xavier jumped on Stefan's bed. "And you know for a fact that he was supernatural?" Stefan said.

"Definitely wasn't natural. The guy magically appeared just as someone blows up the entire Founders Council. He's covered in a tattoo that only Jeremy Gilbert - of all people in the world - seems to be able to see. Klaus mentioned something about him being one of The Five. Then he kamikazes himself with explosives. Sound natural to you?" Damon asked.

"What is The Five?" Angelina and Xavier asked at the same time which made Damon impressed. Even Smith siblings were impressed to speak in unison.

"That's what I am hoping is in the first chapter of the handbook." Damon said as his phone rings and he picks it up. It's Sheriff Forbes. "Liz Forbes, my favorite sheriff." He looks worried. "What? That's...concerning. Keep me posted." He hangs up.

"What? You are not gonna tell us?" Stefan asked..

"Can't tell you. Private. We are in a fight." Damon replied and Smith siblings just listened as Angelina played with Xavier's hair.

"Why did you cut your hair off?" She muttered / asked her brother.

"Damon and I had a bet and I lost." Xavier muttered/replied.

Stefan rolls his eyes, "You are in a fight. I am not in a fight, I am over it, I have been over it." He said with smile.

"Not still mad at me about Elena?" Damon asked confused and Smith siblings rolled their eyes which did not go unnoticed by them.

"You let her feed on you. I am always gonna be mad at you but we are not in a fight." Stefan said and Angelina scoffed.

"Very well, then. They did not find any remains at the explosion site." Damon said.

"So Connor's still out there." Stefan said.

"Apparently so. I'm gonna need you to get on this today. I have to take Elena to college." Damon said.

Stefan looks surprised. Xavier decidedto ask " I am sorry, you have to do what, exactly?"

"I am teaching her how to feed. She needs to learn snatch, eat, erase now more than ever." Damon said as Stefan is about to say something, but Damon stops him. "Ah, ah, we are not in a fight, remember?" And Xavier chuckled at his comment.