35

"You can't tell me what to do!"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

ANGELINA WALKED IN HER AND REBEKAH'S NEW HOUSE. Two best friends decided to live together happily. She walked in livingroom and saw Kol sitting on armchair waiting for her. She rolled her eyes, figuring out why he was there. Angelina continued her way and started walking upstairs to her room when all of sudden Kol spoke up.

"You want the cure for yourself and not for only Rebekah, do not you darling?" Kol spoke up not liking the idea as Angelina stopped walking with smirk and turned to glance him with nodding her head. "Its good thing I killed that professor. Angie, you can not—"

"Why, Kol? Why can't I take the cure and live happy human life with my best friend? I am sick and tired of being monster! I never wanted to be one but I was. I did all of it for Xavier. I didn't want him to lose his only family but now I have a chance and I can't stop thinking about it. I want it Kol" Angelina said as Kol looked down.

"You can hate me for rest of your life but I can't let you take it. Without you in my life, I will go crazy. If you die, nothing in the world will matter to me. My heart is always going to be empty. Why don't you understand? Without you, I am nothing but a psychopath original vampire!" Kol explained what he was feeling and Angelina shook her head. She was ready to cry.

"You can't tell me what to do!" Angelina exclaimed as Kol looked down realizing it was their first fight after they went back together and it could be last one too.

"Angie, you won't be able to deal with it. You will go through all woman's problems, grow old, will have children who can not stop crying every night. You will have to break up with me. You will have to watch all your friends stay young as you will grow old. Do you want this?" He asked trying to get her mind changed.

"Yes, I do" she said before leaving the living room with tears in her eyes as Kol stayed downstairs, also crying imagining his girlfriend dying because of the cure. When Angelina walked in her room, she saw Rebekah lying on her bed. Rebekah got up from the bed and walked up to her best friend.

"I heard everything. I am sorry. You should not listen to Kol. Being human is not that bad but being vampire is bad." Rebekah said as Angelina nodded in tears and best friends hugged each others, crying. "I am on your side with everything, Angelina. It's you and me against the world, Always and Forever"

"Us against the world, always and forever" Angelina said in tears and Rebekah smiled as her eyes also were watered.

______________________

Stefan, Angelina and Rebekah are rummaging through Shane's office in search for the tombstone. Angelina, of course , won't believe her boyfriend and will do whatever she wants to do. She will take the cure.

Stefan stopped searching with saying as Angelina did same resting on Shane's seat, "Well. Headstone's not here."  He said as Angelina nodded.

"Do not ripper out on me. We willl find it. Oh, you are all bottled up. You need a release. Maybe we can find a voodoo doll or something." Rebekah said as she opens a desk drawer and moves a bottle. She lifts up a stack of papers to find Shane's herbs.

"Ah, this should do the trick. Exactly what you need." Rebekah said as she walks over to Stefan. "The professor's stash of herbs."

"Not interested." Stefan said

"What happened to you? You were so much fun in the twenties." Rebekah said, rolling her eyes and Angelina wanted to get out.

"I was a psychotic killer with no emotions in the 1920s." Stefan said.

"You may have been a killer, but you were far from emotionless, Stefan." Rebekah said as she smiles "You had a blast. I know you remember. The jazz, the booze, our little table at Gloria's... Don't make me compel it out of you."

"All right, um...I guess we had a little bit of fun." Stefan said and Rebekah smiled.

"Thank you, so now that we have established that fun is, in fact, possible, maybe you would d like to start having some?"  Rebekah said with relief and Stefan hesitates "Don't worry about the professor. He won't be back anytime soon; I made sure of that." Stefan takes the jar of herbs, and Rebekah smiles.

"Stop it already or I am going to throw up" Angelina said as Rebekah rolled her eyes playfully.

"You guys still have not talked?" Rebekah asked with sad smile and Angelina shook her head. "Don't you dare call him. He is the one who has to call."

"Who is he?" Stefan asked.

"Kol" Angelina and Rebekah said at the same time.

"Understood" Stefan said. "You two fought. But about what? "

"He doesn't want Angie to take the cure but Angie wants to" Rebekah explained and Stefan nodded.

"Don't listen to him and do whatever you want." He said to Angelina who smiled at him.

"Thanks Stefan. You are the best." Angelina said as Stefan smiled back.

_____________________________

A/N

DONE ✔

KOLINA'S FIRST ARGUMENT AFTER THEIR BREAK UP!!!

Stefan and Rebekah?

Jealous Angelina?