kokichis plan/we need help

Kokichis pov

"Ok so what's the plan"

We sat side by side in the underground tunnel, the one place the mastermind can't monitor us. It's the perfect place to plan.

"We need to assess the situation. Figure out whether or not this motive is legit" kokichi paced back and forth as he muttered to himself "to do that we'll need to get into the principles office"

"But that's the one place that's off bounds" I pointed out "I doubt the mastermind will let us walz in"

"Then we'll have to trick them" Kokichi snapped his fingers confidently.

"How exactly do we trick them?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I have a theory" he smirked "monokuma seems clueless about what goes on with the people not present in the announcements"

"He was asking questions about makis whereabouts" I muttered to myself.

"Exactly!" Kokichi grinned "my theory is that the mastermind can't control monokuma and monitor us at the same time. So one of us will distract monokuma while I sneak in"

"That's way too dangerous kokichi. You need someone to watch your back in there" I said firmly.

"And what's your suggestion?" Kokichi glared at me "we can't both go in there!"

I took a deep breath "let's bring in a third person, like himik-"

"Absolutely not!" Kokichi threw his arm back angrily "I told you I don't want anyone else involved"

"Kokichi" I bent down and petted his head "you are one of the most intelligent people I've ever met but your trust issues are holding you back. Just this once can you give some leeway"

"Fine just stop petting my head!" He shoved me away with a pout. I chuckled to myself.

It's go time!