Chapter foive

MY NAMES CHANNIE AND IM FOIVE

Previously....
Crime & investigation officer 1: Anneyeonghaseyo we are the crike and investigation officers, we heard that Captain Han is visiting here, can we speak to her?

Continued....
- Mr Han looks at Y/n and she nodds saying she'll talk to them-

Mr Han: come in *they come in*
Y/n: what did you want to talk to me about? *to the officers*
C&I Officer 2: Anneyeonghaseyo Captain Han. We were called by the police saying that there was a crime action somewhere around here and we need your help.
Y/n: Arraso, do you know where the location of the crime is??
C&I Officer 1: yes, it's, #######.
Y/n: that means it's only two blocks down from here. Wait here, I'll go get my things.

-Y/n gets her weapon kit ready and left the house with the people and her crew leaving the family and Choi San worried..-

Hyeri: will she be alright Choi San?
Sarang: I know my Y/n will be alright because she's the best. *cutting San off by saying it proudly as if Y/n is her gf*
Choi San: "MY?" Sarang why did you say that.
Sarang: why can't I?
Hyeri: Sarang, you're saying it as if Y/n Eonnie belongs to you.
Sarang: how about if she is, then? What are you going to do? Cry like a baby as if someone took your toy away? *scofs/ argument was going on for an hour until Mr Kim decided to break it*
Mr Kim: YA SARANG, DON'T EVER SPEAK OUT OF LINE AGAIN!! Y/N DOESNT BELONG TO YOU ONLY SHE BELONGS TO THE HAN FAMILY AND I SEE HER AS MY DAUGHTER TOO AND AS A FRIEND TO THE KIM FAMILY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? DO NOT EVER SPEAK OUT OF LINE AGAIN!!

Note: Ahn Sarang is BTS's best friend. Sorry for not giving you guys that notice earlier.

Sarang: MR KIM, I-I LOVE Y/N FOR REAL. *sighs* I love Han Y/n more than a friend.
Kim Family & Han Family & Hyeri: WHAT!!??

-Suddenly a sound of a pair of keys dropped to the floor/ They all turned around to see who was there and got shocked to see who actually was there... -

Y/n Pov:
I am on my road to get to my house , as soon as I arrived I parked my beautiful car properly and went inside the house when I heard an argument. As soon as I entered the house I heard Sarang confess something and that was a love confession for me. In shock, I was about to slowly put my keys on the holder when it fell. SHOOT! I got caught!
                                      End of Y/n Pov

The others except Y/n: Y/N!?
Mrs Kim & Mrs Han: D-did y-you hear E-EVERTHING?!

- Y/n gave a cold blank face and went straight to her room when Sarang grabbed Y/n's arm and said her confession again emotionally-

Sarang: .... saranghae!
Y/n's pov
That's it I've lost it!! And I blasted on her...
Y/n: SARANG!! I NEVER LIKED YOU. I ONLY SAW YOU AS A FRIEND OF BTS THATS ALL!!!I WILL NEVER SEE YOU AS MORE THAN A FRIEND SO STAY IN YOUR LIMITS SARANG!!! LAST WARNING!!! IF I EVER HEAR YOU SPEAK OUT OF LINE, YOU KNOW WHATS WORST TO COME OF ME!!! *deep growly voice that sent shivers down everyone's spine even though bts and jisung are mafia and mafia kings... as she walks out the room to her bedroom*

- Everyone in the room got shook as they never heard Y/n growl to anyone.-

Hyeri: I-I'll give water to Y/n.

                         -end of chapter foive-

Surprise picture of the chapter:

Author-nim: I hope you liked this chapter

Author-nim: I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote. Saranghae🥰 see you in the next chapter. Byee❤️‍🩹