Chapter Nine

Previously...

Y/n: Anneyeong San.
San: Captain Han you need to be back ASAP!!! there's something serious going on! it's not a joke this time!
Y/n: Arraso. *cuts call/ looked serious*
Mrs Han: what's wrong honey?

Continued.....

Y/n: Eomma, they need me back at the base.
Mrs Han: Then what about the wedding? It's not till next week.
Y/n: Call the people and tell them so start decorating by tomorrow, we'll have no choice but do the wedding tomorrow, it's good that it's Saturday tomorrow, no hassle we'll handle it calm and quick.
Yoongi: but what about the wedding cake, the baker said he doesn't have any time tomorrow.
Sarang & Hyeri: This is getting stressful!!
Y/n: right, who here is good at baking cake?
Sarang & Hyeri: Us both
Y/n: Get started on the cake now, it'll take maximum 3 hours to make and 5 hours to cool for perfection, Eomma and Aunty you'll help me for my gown and makeup in the morning, boys * bts* you'll be helping in the kitchen in the morning, Appa and Uncle you'll be ordering the limo, we need to be up by 4 am in the morning to be at the wedding hall by 10 am so order the limo by 6.30am. Yoongi you'll need to be ready by 5 am so help in the kitchen for a bit then get changed. Arraso!! *family amazed* what you all looking at! girls get cracking!!! FIGHTING!!!!
All: FIGHTING!!!
Hyeri: Y/n-nie we don't have most of the cake ingredients.
Y/n: Jungkook, Taehyung go take the lists of ingredients and go buy them right now.
TaeKook: Okay! *got the lists and off to the store*

-After 2 hours * 1 am* of panicking and stressing they all sat down to rest... some went to have an early sleep *Yoongi, Mrs Han, Mrs Kim, Mr Han & Mr Kim*

Jungkook: Noona *Y/n* do you have banana milk in the fridge?
Y/n: yeah, go get it
Jungkook: you're the best noona!
Taehyung: do you have strawberry milk?
Y/n: yeah go get it
Taehyung: thank youu!!
Y/n: girls * Sarang & Hyeri*, are you okay? need help?
Sarang: yes Eonnie we good putting the cake in the fridge.
Y/n: Arraso, come quickly you girls need to rest!

-After 5 minutes they all slept on the couch...3 hours Later everyone starts waking up-

Namjoon: Morning!
Y/n: Morning tell the others to hurry and start getting ready!
Namjoon: yep

-3 arguments and 5 spanks later... at the wedding hall-

Y/n: Hyeri-ssi, Sarang-ssi, I'm nervous its the first time walking down the isle. 
Hyeri: *laughing her ass off* Y/N I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU NERVOUS!!!!!
Sarang: Jinja??!! *laughs along with Hyeri*
Y/n: Can you girls stop laughing, no joke right now.
Announcement: Now, please welcome the bride. *applause*
Mr Han: kajja *whilst laughing*
Y/n: you too?! *grabs her dad's arm and walks out on the isle*

- music starts playing *Euphoria by jk* music starts fading off as soon as Y/n is near Yoongi-

Mr Han: Yoongi, take care of my little cheeky monkey.
Yoongi: I will dad.

Btw their wedding outfit: 

Y/N:

Yoongi:

Yoongi:

The wedding hall: 

The wedding hall: 

Yoongi: you're so pretty Y/n.
Y/n: thanks *blush* y-you are handsome t-too
Hyeri: *to Sarang* did I see Y/n-nie blush!!
Sarang: we all saw that. *chuckles*

-The groom and the bride did their vows.. you know what's next right??-

Spoke men: now you may ki-
Y/n: we're good thanks.
Yoongi: are you shy?
Y/n: A-aniyo...
Yoongi: then? *quickly pecks Y/n on the cheek.. Crowd goes wild*
Y/n: you're an unpredictable cat!
Yoongi: cat?! YA!! *chases her around the hall* 
Author-nim: aww isn't it. Lets get back to the story!!

-After having 2 hours of singing, dancing and having fun....1 pm.... the event was over and it was time to head home- *did I say home?? HEYY YH YOU I'M TALKING TO YOU, YOU'RE THE ONE READING!! I SEE YOUR DIRTY MIND GO HAVE SOME HOBI-WATER!!* 
Author-nim: ehem let's keep reading children!

- All in their own car but Yoongi orders a taxi for him and Y/n... they sit in the taxi-

Yoongi: * to his parents and brothers and Y/n's parents and friends* you guys head home we'll come after ok?
All expt. Y/n: ok!

-During the drive-

Y/n: where are we going?
Yoongi: to the beach.
Y/n: why?
Yoongi: I'll tell you after we get there.

                                                                                                                  End of chapter nine.

surprise Pic:

Author-nim: yh I know Jungwon-nie the readers are just as much excited as you! Hey luvlies *fandom name* thanks for reading the chapter

Author-nim: yh I know Jungwon-nie the readers are just as much excited as you! Hey luvlies *fandom name* thanks for reading the chapter. the excitement is getting bigger and bigger!!
hope you enjoyed the chapter and please vote for this ff and don't forget to keep calm and stan kpop for a better life. eheh. thanks again and see you in the next chapter!! Anneyeong!! 💕🥰