Chapter Ten

Previously...

Y/n: where are we going?
Yoongi: to the beach.
Y/n: why?
Yoongi: I'll tell you after we get there.

Continued....

-They arrived to the beach...walking slowly on the beach-

Y/n: you wanted to te- 

-All of a sudden Yoongi get on one knee in front of Y/n and held Y/n's left hand-

Yoongi: I wanted to say.... I love you so much Y/n. Will you stay with me forever. I promise to take care of you and always love you and as I said in my vows to you that I'll never let you go, I mean it. I would never do that to you because you are the only person that made me feel attracted and loved towards you.
Y/n: really? *sniffles* oh! I thought I wouldn't cry but I did. Yoongi-ah I love you too! get up from there your trouser is going to get dirty. *Yoongi gets up as Y/n whips the dirt off* Yoongi *pout* hug me. *puts while stretching her arms out wide*

-leaving no response Yoongi hugs Y/n tightly-

Y/n: Ya I'm going to fall! *chuckles*
Yoongi: Aniyo, no you won't, I'll hold on to you tight.

- 1 hour and 30 minutes later.... they arrived at home *Mr Han's house*

Ho-seok: MY SOUL-MATE!!! YOU ARE 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES LATE!!! what did you and your Mrs do ALONE?
Yoongi: what do you mean? *walking towards the toilet*
Ho-seok: hmm, Y/n?? *turns head towards Y/n*
Y/n: what? I don't know. *goes slighly to her room*
Ho-seok: why are you both being secretive!!?? *others except Yoongi and Y/n laugh*
Mrs Kim: sunshine leave it, it's their privacy. *chuckles while she tapped on Ho-seok's shoulder*
Hyeri: *comes from the kitchen* where are they gone?
Ho-seok: one is in the toilet and one went to the room.
Hyeri: Y/N-NIE!!! *runs to Y/n's room*
Sarang: Hyeri-ssi wait for me. *runs along to Y/n's room*

-Inside Y/n's room-

Y/n: YAA!!!!! I'm going to change, why are you girls here?
Hyeri & Sarang:  To ask about what happened.
Y/n: Oh, Arraso but don't tell anyone else. I'm only going to tell you guys alright?
Hyeri & Sarang: Arraso. Promise we won't tell anyone else, it's going to be between us girls only.
Y/n: ok, first Hyeri-ssi open the dress zip. *Hyeri opsens the dress zip and Y/n goes to the toilet to change whilst telling what happened.. Comes out the toilet*
Hyeri & Sarang: OMO, HOW ROMANTIC!!
Y/n: SHH!!!!
Hyeri: mianhae! ehe
Y/n: let's go down to have cake.

-In the living room where everyone is-

Mrs Han: Y/n,
Y/n: yes eomma?
Mrs Han: when do you have to go back?
Y/n: tomorrow.
Everyone exp. Y/n: TOMORROW!!??
Y/n: yup.
Mrs Kim: but what about us hanging out as family for at least a day before you go back?
Y/n: Aunt-
Mrs Kim: you can call me mom if you want.
Y/n: mom you know they have an emergency so I have to go back ASAP. I promise you all that next time we meet we'll go have a nice time.
Mrs Han: promise?
Y/n: Promise! I have to get packing. *whilst going to her room to pack*
Mrs Han: Ya! you fool you going to leave me all alone!
Y/n: Eomma you have Ji-sung oppa. * shouts from the top of the stairs*
Kim Family: Oppa? we thought Y/n is Ji-sung's childhood bestie?
Mr Han: It was privacy, Y/n wanted us to be out of her fan's and enemies sight. Plus she's not going to reveal you guy's too for the same reason.

-9:00 in the morning... Y/n comes down from her room with her 2 suitcases and puts it near the coat stand-

Ji-sung: Y/n-nie.
Y/n: yes?
Ji-sung: you just leaving like that? after your marriage? without a family evening? *pout*
Y/n: Ya quokka mafia, toughen up. I'll be back before you even know it. *hugs everyone*
Eomma, mom don't let Jungkook ride my motorbike! he's so cheeky!
Mrs Kim & Mrs Han: of course *chuckles*
Y/n: Anneyong!!
Everyone: Anneyeong! *Yoongi comes forward and hugs her tightly but gets interrupted by a car honk*
Y/n: * breaks the hug* ok that's my pick up, bye.
Yoongi: *out of nowhere* Saranghae!!! Take care love!

Btw Y/n's army outfit:

Yoongi: *out of nowhere* Saranghae!!! Take care love!Btw Y/n's army outfit:

- 3 months later... in captain Han's meeting room-

Captain Han's assistance: Shall we let BTS's sniper enter Y/n-nie?
Captain Han: yes. *cold* * BTS sniper enters but then.....* Yoongi-ah w-what brings you here? ypu can't come here now wait inside my office I have a meeting with BTS's sniper.
Yoongi: Yeah, I know and he's here.
Captain Han: where?
Yoongi: right in front of you Captain Han *cold*
Captain Han: y-you're BTS's sniper s-suga?! how did you know about me?
Yoongi: when you talked about BTS in the past also I asked Father in-law about what you do. Don't get mad at me please *cat eyes* 
Captain Han: ok I won't, but don't expose your relationship with me otherwise we'll face danger ok? also are you forgetting something?
Yoongi: what?
Captain Han: Where's my hug? didn't you miss me?
Yoongi: yes I did * hugs Y/n tightly* ready to work with me and my brothers?
Y/n: Yes *hugging Yoongi back*
 both: it's a beginning of our team up! 

                                                                                                                                       THE END...

Surprise pic:

Author-nim: HEY LUVLIES!!!!!!! that's officially the end of the ff. Hope you enjoyed the ff. many many thanks to you all for voting on my ff on every chapter.  hmm let's see does this FF deserve part 2? luvlies comment if you all want part 2!
bye for now!! love you all! ✨💕