Chapter 10

Jakson - Let's head to your home . By the way have you eaten your meal .

Namjoon - Yea i did *gowling* i um *blushing*

Jakson - Seems like someone wants food hum*teasing* Wait for here okay . I will come in some minutes.

Jakson went to the store and brought two corn dog , 4 packets of chips, some gummies and small packets of choclates cake and one bowl of noodles .

Jakson - Here you go . *Smiling*

Namjoon - Thanks you so much Hyung it's look so yummy.*smiling*

Jakson - Most welcome *smiling*

After giving the food stuffs Jakson went to his side so he can start driving and drop the namjoon at home.

Namjoon take the corn dog and put near the jakson lips .

Namjoon - It's yummy Hyung try it . Don't worry i will feed you while you are driving*smiling*

First jakson got shocked but after he smiled and started eating. Namjoon was feeding himself and jakson till the food got vanished.

Jakson droped namjoon at his door

Namjoon - Hyung come inside and let's have some coffee .

Jakson - I would love to namjoon but one of my staff messaged me that i have to go to the company as soon as I can for meetings stuff .*smiling*

Namjoon - It's okay Hyung maybe another time.*smiling*

Then they both bid their good bye and jakson took his leave .

Namjoon went upstairs to his room and take a bath after some minutes he came out of the bathroom and started packing his stuffs .

After  he did his packing he came downstairs and started waiting his jungkook Hyung to arrive

After 10 minutes

*knock knock*

Namjoon - Coming*opening door*

Jungkook - How are you? How was your day?

Namjoon - I am fine Hyung and my day was good . How are you?How was your day?

Jungkook - I am good too and my day was good.Have you packed your stuffs?If you did then let's go

Namjoon -  okay*smiling*

They both got sit on the car and started talking about life and Namjoon was blamberring about his height and his clumsiness and jungkook was listening all the namjoon's talk and laughing in between because of namjoon funny jokes .

After some times they both got arrived at jungkook mansion.