Chapter 11

Jungkook was staring at namjoon from a long time and started palming himself.

Jungkook - Fuck *groan*

Jungkook's mind started playing wild shows in his brain . He was staring at the marvellous breast and ass . He slowly moves towards the bed .

Jungkook - Babe you have to know that you can't sleep like this what if someone's got to see that masterpiece hum*dark eyes *

Jungkook's hands slowly move towards to namjoon's face and started slowly caressing him then his hands went to huge breast and he started massaging namjoon's breast . Namjoon started moving a bit but then he fell asleep.

Jungkook pulled namjoon's by his ankle and that's made namjoon to completely woke up .

Namjoon - Hyung why are you- *groans*

Jungkook started pumping namjoon in a harsh way .

Namjoon - H- H - Hyung w-what a-are you d-doing *pant*ahh ahhh h-hyung s-stop *moaning*

Jungkook - Who gave you permission to sleep naked huh . Today you will get punishment for sleeping naked . Ready slut for your punishment *deep voice*

Namjoon - Hyung!!! stop th-is .I-its w-w-wrong ahhh*screaming*

Jungkook started slapping namjoon's thick thigh while still pumping namjoon. Precum started coming from namjoon's cock . But jungkook still jerking namjoon harshly while playing with balls . When jungkook feels that namjoon is close to cumming then he stopped his activity.

Namjoon - W-why *panting*

Jungkook - First make me cum bitch . Suck me

Jungkook throw his sweatpants along with boxer .and bring his cock close to namjoon's mouth

Namjoon got shocked after seeing the size of jungkook's dick . Namjoon mouth started watering after seeing the big dick near his lips . So he opened his mouth and started giving kitten licks whole looking in jungkook's eyes innocently.

Jungkook - *hiss* Don't tease me *biting lips* ah-

Jungkook voice cut when namjoon engulf the whole length without any problem and started sucking harshly and fast while playing with balls .

Jungkook - K-k-keep sucking sl-ut *moaning*ohh ahh ju-st l-l- like th-at slut *throw his head back*fucking good!

Namjoon saw jungkook while sucking. Namjoon smriked and hummed while sucking and that sounds make jungkook little tremble and jungkook saw namjoon smrik . Namjoon dip his toungue in jungkook's uterus and started twisting his toungue .

Jungkook- Fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!! *moaning*I am cumming . Dare to drop my cum from your mouth .

Jungkook cummed in namjoon's mouth but namjoon spit the cum on the floor and that makes jungkook hella angry.

Jungkook - Slut i told you that don't fucking drop my cum and you split on the floor . Be ready for not sleeping tonight*husky voice*

Jungkook grabbed namjoon's breast in a harsh grip and started pinching the nipples after doing straight pinching nipples for 5 minutes . Jungkook placed his hard dick between those breast and started jerking himself.

Jungkook - Fuck now suck the head of my dick * making namjoon's suck the head *

Namjoon started sucking while giving dirty stare to jungkook and that's turning jungkook fire on . Namjoon slowly placed his hand near Jungkook v - line and started putting his hands under jungkook's t-shirt and pinching the hard muscles .

Jungkook - *slapping namjoon's hands* F-f-first m-make me cum yo-u f-f-fucking cum-mslut *moaning*

Jungkook started jerking himself fact because he was so close to cumming and after some times he came inside to namjoon's mouth and namjoon drink each and every drop of cum .

Jungkook - *panting*

Namjoon started kneeding jungkook dick

Namjoon - Are you tired daddy *seductively*

Jungkook slapped namjoon's hand and hovered over namjoon body . Started kissing namjoon softy at first but after that kis turned wild . Jungkook started leaving kisses over namjoon neck while kneeding breast . Then he started sucking and biting namjoon's nipples .
Jungkook give the same treatment to others breast and at the same time he put one finger in namjoon's hole but he found namjoon is loose .

Jungkook - Why you are loose have someone else fucked you before ??

Namjoon - Nope Hyung i was using diloos while watching porn *biting lips*

Jungkook - Why don't you have gaga issue ??

Namjoon - Because i sucked so many diloos to remove my gag reflex .

Jungkook - Wow that's incredible . It means you don't need prepration.

Jungkook rolled condoms over his length and push at namjoon's hole in one go . Both groan at the same time .

Jungkook - Oh fuck you are sexy so fucking sexy so tight for me*groaning*

Namjoon - So full daddy fuck harder fuck harder me . Fuck me make me your personal cum-mslut.Fuck me till your cum finsihed *biting lips*

After hearing this jungkook started banging namjoon's at a fast speed . He started thrusting harder and faster . While sucking nipples and Namjoon was scratching Jungkook's back because of pleasure . Jungkook was thrusting at a fast pace . After some times both cum . Jungkook cummed in condoms and namjoon cummed over jungkook's and his chest .

Jungkook - *panting* that was so amazing but i am still not done with you . *smrik*

Namjoon - Why not daddy *licking jungkook's lips*

Then they had so many rounds after 3 hours they got tired and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Jungkook - Good night babe . Love you

Namjoon - love you too .Good night daddy

Jungkook - Don't say it *putting dick at namjoon's hole *Sleep while i am inside you ....

- To be continued -

I hope you like that chapter.

I am not good at writing smut parts 😅

Have a great day to you all

Bye 👋