one - the truth

"So you're telling me that the two of you went on seperate hunts and he hasn't contacted you?" Madeleine asked from the passenger seat of Dean's precious car.

"Yes."

"So you came to my house and kidnapped me because you miss him."

"No-" Dean started, his younger sister cutting him off.

"That's essentially what you just explained to me." she shrugged, pushing open the car door as Dean parked the car outside Sam's residence.

"I'm worried about him." Dean admitted, letting out the breath he didn't know he was holding.

"What exactly was he hunting?"

"A demon." He spoke, the two of them walking onto the sidewalk.

"This is so cool." She shook her head with a smile.

"You're just as much of a child as i remember you to be." He scoffed.

"I missed you too Deano." Madeleine smiled a genuine smile, glad that she finally had an explanation for why she never got to see her family.

Those thoughts were put on hold when Dean began climbing the fire escape to Sam's window.

"What the hell are you doing?" She yelled in a sort of whisper.

"I'm going inside, you coming?" He asked, dumbfounded by her surprise.

"No, i'll just use the front door." She shook her head, walking up to the door.

"Fine, just- wait there." Dean sighed, climbing through their younger brother's window.

She stood on the doorstep, waiting for her brother to open the door from the inside impatiently. She could hear scuffling from inside the home, rolling her eyes at their childish antics.

"Hurry up Dean!" She called through the door, hearing a faint conversation through the wood.

"Is that Maddie?" She could hear Sam ask, and then the door swung open.

"What are you doing here?" he smiled, pulling her into a warm embrace.

"Good to see you too Samuel." she smiled back.

"I was looking for a beer." Dean spoke, standing off to the side.

"Seriously? And you couldn't open the door?" Madeleine scoffed, and then the light turned on to reveal a tired looking blonde girl.

"Sam?" she spoke groggily.

"Jess, hey." Sam smiled. Madeleine noticed Dean's eyes wandering over the girl's figure; she was dressed in a crop top and underwear. She smacked him on the arm, making him look up at her innocently, "Dean, Maddie, this is my girlfriend Jessica."

"Wait, your sister Maddie?" She asked with a smile.

Madeleine was the first to move, "Hi, i'm Madeleine, it's nice to meet you." She held out her hand, Jessica warily shaking it.

"I love the smurfs." Dean pointed to her shirt, the smurfs separated by her cleavage, "You know, i gotta tell you. You are way out of my brother's league."

"Dean!" Maddie exclaimed, scoffing at the man's inability to be polite. Jess looked at her with a sort of thanks.

"Just let me put something on." She turned to leave into the room she had just exited.