0 ➽ O-N-E

Another day within the City of Belobog… Looks like the Eternal Freeze is taking its time to disappear as the weather of Jarilo-VI  slowly gets better. In the Administrative District, you could witness the joy and laughter shared by children, the protection that the Silvermane Guards hold for the city and the Neverwinter Workshop where one of the prestigious Landau’s stays and works at.

If you ever pass the Neverwinter Workshop, the things you could only hear are either fixing certain items such as the heaters of the city or the poppin’ rock ‘n’ roll from a familiar woman’s bass… or even see a certain girl standing in front of one of their windows. What a normal day to be a Belobog citizen.

Funny enough, this is one of those occasions. Serval can be seen inside of her workshop as her hands strum the bass in such a fast pace causing a loud, tingly sound that can be heard and felt through your ears. She quickly snaps back to reality after trying to make a tune, “Ah! That’s gonna be good! Hold on-”

She rushes up to her notes as she starts thinking of what lyrics would suit the tone she just brought upon this world, “This should work! The people are gonna love this!” She exclaims as she snaps her fingers.

As she continues on writing some possible lyrics, a pair of arms wraps themselves around her waist. “Mmm… Serval..?” A masculine voice says as they bury their face on Serval’s shoulder, “Ain’t it a lil early for music?” He asks as he yawns.

This made the bassist flustered as she held his hand, “Nothing’s too early for rock ‘n’ roll, Skinwalker.” She smirks as she puts her notes on a nearby night stand.

The boy finally lets go of her and stretches his arms out as he gets up, “Sure, sure… You make it sound like you didn’t go far last night.” He reminds her as he walks up to her fridge and grabs some juice.

Obviously, this reminds her of what happened last night which made her embarrassed. “Ah, right,” Serval’s face went full on red as she held her cheeks but she quickly pulled herself together and smirks, “Don’t make it sound like you didn’t like it, Skinwalker.”

“Oh don’t remind me,” The Skinwalker rolls his eyes as he tries to remember about what happened last night despite having a migraine.

The pitch-black sky can be witnessed from the typical night at Belobog. Within a hidden club in the Administrative District. Flashing lights of multiple colours, the dance floor was also filled with people. Some are drinking beer, others smoking, and the majority are just dancing. 

Surprisingly, someone wearing the coat of the Silvermane Soldiers showed up which made some people stare at him weirdly. Still, he remained unbothered as he approached the bar.

“Can I have the usual? But with a huge kick of vodka,” He asks as he takes a seat on one of the stools. 

The Bartender nods, “Coming right up!”

Not noticing that there was a familiar figure lurking at the corner; a familiar blonde hair with a streak of blue on her hair paired with her azure-like eyes can be seen. Once the bartender was already finished, he placed it in front of the Skinwalker. 

As he takes a sip of his drink, the familiar blondie walks over to him and sits next to him, “A cocktail, please! Make sure to add a bit more sweetness to it.” The girl said which caught the boy’s attention.

“You look familiar,” He says as stares deeply in her eyes, “Have we met before?”

She chuckled as the bartender handed her the cocktail and took a sip from it, “Have we?” She jokes as she looks back at his glistening blood-like eyes.