Chapter 28

.
.
.
Izuku's POV*

Spring came and went very quickly. It's been a couple months now. Kacchan and I was happy as ever. We were currently on a mission. A rescue mission. My group and Denki's were out for this mission. A building collapsed and there was many people trapped inside.

"Shoto and Sero take the east side, Momo and Katsuki take the west, Mina and Ochaco take the south side and Denki and I will take the north." I say, everyone nods in agreement.

We took off quickly, not knowing how long the building will hold.

"We had to be careful, the building is unstable." Shoto said through the coms.

"Right, meaning no explosions Bakugo." Mina laughed.

"Why would I do that for a rescue mission pinky?"

"Hey we never know with you."

"Listen here-"

"Can you guys not argue right now, there's lives at stake."

"HELP! HELP!" I rush over to the calls, letting Denki know that there are some people here.

I started moving some of the rumble carefully, making sure nothing falls. The few voices echoed again, they were deeper in. Denki was helping another group of people at the time so I had to go in myself, which is not the smartest thing to do.

"I'm coming! Stay where you are! Don't touch anything the building is unstable!" I yelled over to them.

I finally made it to them, it was two ladies and a small child, the small child was injured, he had a gash on his head.

"Please, he needs help!"

"I cleaned a path for you, bring him out to the medic team. I'll follow behind." I smiled softly, knowing that everything will be alright.

Once out and they were at the medic tent I went to search for others.

***

It was a long two hours and we were finally done. Mine and Denki's squad ended up in the nurses office with recovery girl for minor injuries. Mostly small scrapes and bruises. Recovery girl easily healed us.

"Good job guys! Everyone came out with minor injuries!" All might exclaimed after comjng to see if we were all okay.

"Thank you. Man I'm tired." Denki yawned.

"Same, probably gonna go back to the dorm and relax, you guys want to join?" Kirishima asked Denki and I.

"Yeah, after we shower and change we will head over." I smiled over at them.

Just after we went back to our dorms. I let Denki take a shower first then I hoped in. We changed into comfy clothes and headed over to pour boyfriends room.

I knocked on the door, just so we didn't walk in on either of them being 'indecent'. Kacchan opened the door. His blonde hair was wet from the shower. He had on a black v neck and some grey sweats and my god he looked delicious as always.

"Hey baby," He said kissing my cheek. "Hey deuce face." He grumbled teasingly.

He let us in. They made a cute little space for us in the middle of the floor in front of the tv. Pillows and blankets all around, snacks and drinks. We were planning to watch movies for the rest of the day, kind of like a double date.

"There's a bunch of movies over there if you and Denki want to look through them. Pick a couple." Kirishima said walking out of the bathroom.

"Baby!!!" Denki cheered running in Kirishima's arms.

Kirishima chuckles at his boyfriend giving him a kiss on the cheek, "You saw me like an hour ago."

"I still missed you!" He whined.

"Okay let's start this double date thing or whatever." Kacchan huffed going to one of the piles of blankets.

I walk over to him and Denki and Kirishima go on the other pillows and blankets. I snuggle into his chest happily. Kirishima hits play and the movie starts.

**an hour into the movie**

Kacchans arm that was wrapped around my body came up and started playing with my curls. I don't think he even realized he was petting me. I hummed happily, a throaty sound came from me that I've never experienced before. Kacchans hand stopped.

"What was that? Did- did you just purr?" He questioned, chuckling slightly.

"I-I don't know! I-I've never made that noise before!" I stuttered, embarrassed.

"I heard it, it was definitely a purr." Denki laughed.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Means your very content. Omegans do it more then Alphas, you were so comfortable and happy, Your boyfriend petted you and you purred." He shrugged.

Kacchan grinned before putting his hand back on my head. My eyes rolling slightly at the feeling. Purrs flowing from my throat. He chuckled softly and we went back to watching the movie.

**Movie ended**

"You guys down to watch another?" Kacchan asked everyone.

"Sure I'm down. I'm not....tired...*pants*....yet..." Denki started.

Kirishima sat up worryingly.

"Baby are you okay?"

"Um...I dont- AGH!" He whines, clutching his stomach. Kacchan rushed to turn on the light.

"Baby?"

"A-Alphaa~" He moaned out.

"Shit."

"Shit."

"Oh no."

Denki was crawling towards Kirishima, while Kirishima was trying to keep a distance. Lustful pheromones flooding the room. Kacchan walked over to me putting his face in the crook of my neck, smelling my scent to cover up Denki's.

"This doesn't make sense! He's heat wasn't for another week!" Kirishima stated.

"We've been taking suppressants, it can mess up cycles." I explained. My head started to feel fuzzy.

"Alphaaa Pleaseee~" Denki whined, Kirishima grabbed his arms.

"No, not here Denki."

My Omegan roommate's pheromones started getting to me, I started panting heavily. I sat down in the pile of blankets to try to ground myself, but to know use. My pheromones became lustful as well, I looked up at Kacchan, he was having a hard time not going into rut along with Kirishima. Both of their Omegas were going into heat.

"Alpha~"

My omega completely took over.

***

Now the next chapter might be weird for some people, if you can't handle it you can skip it. It's a little BDSM ish and hard core ;)