WRITING NOTES IN THE STUDENT CENTER

I watch the movie Atypical, on Netflix. On one of the episodes, Sam and his friends were encouraged to self identify and to ask for help when they need it. This was in an attempt to cope with change.
Watching the episode led me to a mini self-identity journey myself. I wrote down what I know to be true about me. It was quirky, but every time I read it again, I feel like I know something about myself.
Before I give pointers about what I reflected about myself, let me tell of a day when I learnt it was possible to write notes and complete assignments in the STC as we used to call it. STC in this case is the student's center.
For the longest time since I started going to school here, the STC is the cool zone as is in most schools. I didn't think of myself cool and I never sat there frequently, and never when the place was jam packed. I was never comfortable with the crowd of; not more than 50 students, nevermind; drinking young people. Some were half drunk, others fully drunk while others were only getting started.
I don't remember the time of day but it was always daytime. I was rarely on the school grounds in the evening or night time.
STC is the place I first had smochas, so I'd go there to grab a bite. Or I'd have chips, bhajias or just regular coffee for the cold days, and they were quite a number.
On this particular day though, my classmates were a little behind on notes and afew assignments. All the lecture halls were occupied with ongoing classes so we ended up in the STC. And they proceeded to write notes and reports and complete their class assignments there. Needless to say, I was surprised. Such an uncool thing happened on the coolest spot of all grounds. But my face didn't show my shock. (I can mostly depend on my face to not betray me)
So I proceeded to take my books from my bag, spread them in the table and did whatever it is I could do. (Nerds never lack something to do with books)
And I felt victorious that day!
I was a nerd in the STC and it was okay. We proceeded to order coffee and some bhajias. But phew! That was a knock your socks off experience for me. And I couldn't have done it without my friends.

The thing about self identifying is that it's never exhaustive. You'll discover more things about yourself that are more constant and form my identity, but you may discover them later. Some now, others later.
Also, there is the point about other people knowing bits about you and letting you in on them, but I don't know how to put the point across very well.

So, this is what I know about myself now.