~How They Found You~

(Ur age is 4 btw and I also forgot Robo Fiz was a copy so let's just say in this universe he's not and yea-:3)

Blitzo-

Blitzø was just walking the streets of hell but stopped when he heard faint crying from the alleyway and yelling. He decided to go see what was causing the crying and yelling. Once he got there, he hid behind a corner and saw a women and a child that was pleading. "Mommy please! Don't leave me! I don't wanna be alone!" The child cried holding on to their moms hand. "Let go of me you DISGRACE!" The mother said smacking the child away. "I'm not letting you smash my life into bits like you did to your father! Your staying here. I'm never coming back." She said about to walk off. "Mommy please! I thought you loved me! *sniffle* don't you love me...?" The child said curling themselves in a ball. "I never did. And I never will." Those were her final words as she walked off fading into the darkness. The kid covered their face with their hands and started to ball in their hands. Blitzø couldn't help but feel bad for the kid. "Fuuuuck me..." he mumbled before walking up to the kid. Once he got there the kid didn't notice him until he bent down to their level and spoke up. "Hey there kiddo...whatcha doing here all alone?" He obviously knew but just wanted to start small talk and comfort the kid. "*sniff* M-my mommy left me..she said she never loved me.." The kid said hugging the blanket that they basically brought. "Oh...come here.." Blitzø said opening his arms. The kid stared at him for a few seconds before breaking down and hugging him burying their face in his chest. "Shhh...there there.." Blitzø said patting their back. Blitzø is sort of a cruel man but he does have a soft spot for kids. "How about I take you in? You can live with me." Blitzø said holding the kids hands. "*sniffle* really...?" "Ofc, The names Blitzø, but, ...you can call me dad. What's yours?" Blitzø said smiling down. "I-I don't have a name.." "Oh..then...what's your dream name? Or, what do you want to be called?" "W-well...I really loved the name Y/N..I think it makes me sound cool and awesome!" Y/N said smiling. Blitzø chuckled. "Then Y/N is what you shall be called. Let's go. I'll get you everything you need! You'll even have a big sister named Loona Y/N!" Blitzø said picking Y/N up and their belongings. The both of started to fade away into the streets of hell.

Millie and Moxxie-

"Oh come on! Please Moxxie! I want a baby!:(" Millie pleaded. They both really wanted a kid ever since they got together. But with their current job, it was going to be hard. "Ugh.. ok fine, but we're gonna have to adopt. There's not a lot of time for us to have sex, as much as we want to." Moxxie said as it was Sunday afternoon and work was tomorrow. "Oh yes! Thank you Moxxie-baby!!❤️" Millie said with her amazing accent that Moxxie just adored.

—At The Orphanage—

"Can't wait to be swarmed with youngsters..." Moxxie said scared to go in. "Oh plz Mox, you'll be fine~!" Millie said dragging ur husband into the orphanage.
As they got in they were greeted with tons of fucking screaming,crying,throwing shit,and scolding. "Oh god.." Moxxie said. "Why, Millie and Moxxie! Hello! Welcome! How can the "Hell's Orphanage" help you today?" The lady said looking at them with wide ass eyes. "We're looking for a good kid, that's not to rowdy,nor to sweet." Millie said hands on her hips happily. "She means we want a kid that wont cause us most trouble." Moxxie said translating the confused care-taker. "Oh why yes! Come with me to the children's area." She said making them follow her. "Here we are! Ik it's loud but that's how kids are! *chuckles* that's Aron. He's such a sweetheart! But just don't give him to much sugar, he'd be jumping off the walls like a kangaroo." She went on about some kids as Millie and Moxxie weren't interested in any. But one kid caught their eye. "What about them?" Moxxie asked pointing to a kid that was painting. "Oh,that's just Y/N..they don't talk much. After that day that they got shot in their head and had their mouth tapped shut..they never really spoke. It's very rare to here their voice." The women said staring at you. "Awh...that's so sad.." Millie said her eyes lighting up in sadness. "Can we speak with Y/N please? I think they might be the one that we are looking for.." Moxxie said a slight smile on his face. "Um...ofc.." She said with a disgusted smile. "Ey. Any kid is perfect the way they are. And if ur gonna give them that disgusting look when you talk to them...I will have no hesitation.." Millie said about to pull a knife out before Moxxie stopped her. "No scaring children." Moxxie comments putting the knife away. "...o-ofc.." She said walking away and putting the nicest smile while talking to them. "Here they are!" She said putting Y/N in front of her. "Hey sweetheart!" Millie said sweetly. "H-Hi.." Y/N said looking down. "Let's get you 3 to the conference(talking? Idk) room."