~First Time Calling Them Mom/Dad~

(Your 6 in this)
Blitzø-

"Ugh...stupid thingy thing >:[" Y/N said trying to build something for their big sister. "..Doesn't Mr.Blitz know how to make phones?...more like breaks them.." Y/N said thinking about the time where they had to go to Loo Loo Land. "Eh, I'll just get help. BLITZY!!!!" Y/N shouted running down the stairs meeting a drinking coffee Blitzø "Hey kiddo, what's up?" Blitzø said twirling his cup around smirking. "Can you help me? I'm trying to make something for sissy but it's not really working.." Y/N said handing the mixed up phone to Blitzø. "Uh— Isn't this m-my old phone??" "You mean the one that you physically broke in half with ur foot?" "Uh- listen ya little shit..*sigh*" Blitzø ended the conversation and there was some silence. Blitz looked at the puppy eyes Y/N was giving him. He couldn't resist at all. "UGH! Fine! I'll help!" Blitzø said patting his lap. "Yay!" Y/N said excitedly running up and sitting on Blitz's lap.

"Ooooh! I understand now!" Y/N said picking up the phone and their eyes glittering. "Not a problem N/N." Blitz said laying back, relieved that that was over. "Thanks dad!" Y/N said running off but stooping realizing what they said. "..Y-You..called me dad?..." Blitzø said looking at the younger demon. "Um...n-n-no...?" "OMG U CALLED ME DAD! LOONY THEY CALLED ME DAD!!!!!" Blitzø said happily running out of the room. "Uh- D-DAD!!!" Y/N said running after their father embarrassed.

M&M-

"GET THE DRAGON OFF OF MEEEE" Moxxie yelled as Y/N giggled. They were playing...something..idk. "Don't worry my princess! I shall fight off the dragon with me bare hands! High-Æ!" Millie said picking Y/N up and spinning them around. "I have captured the mini dragon!" Millie said nuzzling Y/Ns cheek. "Hey!! Hehe! That t-tickles! Haha!" Y/N laughed as Millie stopped and chuckled. "Who's up for hot chocolate and a movie??" Moxxie said putting his hand on Millie's shoulder. "Only if I can have whipped-cream." Y/N said pointing a finger up. "Hmm...Millie put them down for a sec." Millie looked confused but put them down anyway. "NOT IF I GET THERE FIRST!" Moxxie yelled running away. "WELL U SHALL NOT!" Y/N said running after him. Millie just chuckled and went to go see what happened. She saw that Moxxie had slowed down and fell on the floor. "T-They're *pant* to fast..*pant* for *pant* meeee..." Moxxie said in a playful way. "Haha! I win! >:3" Y/N said opening the fridge and getting the whipped cream. "The dragon has won...looks like they shall have whipped cream.." "Mhm!" Y/N said putting some cream on Moxxies nose. "Oh! U little rascal!" Moxxie said picking them up and hanging them upside down. "Weeeeee! Haha!" Y/N giggled swaying back and fourth. The married couple just smiled at their kid. All of them were in their PJs and watching a movie finished with their coco. "*yawn* I-I'm...tired.." Y/N said immediately drifting off to sleep on Millie. Moxxie came closer and huddled up with them as-well. "We love you Y/N.." Millie said playing with their hair. "I love u 2 Mommy and Daddy.." Y/N said completely unaware on what they said. Millie and Moxxie just looked at their kid before crying tears of joy. They all cuddled and fell asleep on the couch that night. Completely unaware of Blitz in the corner taking pictures.

Loona-
"Up! :D" Y/N said doing grabby hands to Loona. "*Sigh* Fiiiine..." She said putting her phone down and picking Y/N up. "Hehe!!" Y/N giggled going upside down and seeing Blitz. "Hi grandpa!" Y/N said laughing. Blitzø chuckled at the sight. "Ur such a good mom Loonie!" Blitz said with stars in his eyes. Y/N blinked and kinda sat up in her arms. Lonnie raised and eyebrow as Y/N smiled. "I love you mommy" Y/ N said hugging Loona. Blitz and Loona stared at Y/N for a bit until Lonna spoke up. "I love u 2 kid.." Lonna said patting Y/Ns back with a hand of hers. Blitzø was crying tears of joy. "Ur officially a mother Loonie<3 *sniff* I'm so proud!!"

Stolas-
"Ur so sweet my Princess/Prince!" Stolas said picking Y/N up and booping their nose. "Hehe! :3" "STOLASSSSSSSS!!!" Stella squawked making Stolas's smile drop. "Octavia, hold them." Stolas said giving Y/N to Octavia. Y/N just blinked and held on to Octavia. "U DIDNT PUT THE MILK BACK LIKE I ASKED!!!" Stella shouted. "*Sigh* Octavia, take Y/N to ur room. And why are you yelling at ME for that?!" Stolas shouted. Octavia covered Y/Ns ears and ran up to her room. Once you guys got to her room she placed you on the bed,shut the door,and locked it. "...Sissy?" Y/N asked as Octavia looked stressed but smiled at Y/N sadly. "Yes dear?" "Why was mean swan lady yelling at daddy?" Y/N asked hugging their plushie. "?! Did..Did u just call dad, dad?!" Octavia said smiling wide now. "Don't u call him that??" Y/N asked calmly. "Oh dear...hehe...ur an angle sent from above Y/N." Octavia said going up to Y/N and hugging them.

Some hours later

Stolas knocked on the door as Octavia woke up so did Y/N. "I'm up! And u can't enter—!!" Octavia said getting shocked up from her sleep. Y/N just looked at her. "Hey guys..my apologies." Stolas said coming in and shutting the door. "Daddy!!" Y/N said happily running to their father and jumping into his arms. "Oh my! Hehe..u called me dad?" Stolas asked lifting Y/N up so they are face to face with them. "I mean..that's what u r! Hehehe!" Y/N giggled happily hugging him. "They actually said it to me when u guys were fighting so, I got the experience first" Octavia said proudly. Stolas just chuckled and hugged Y/N back. "Yes, yes. Lucky you."

Octavia-
"Hey mom??" Y/N asked sitting on her lap. "Yes my star?" Octavia asked patting Y/Ns head and smiling sweetly. "Can we go get Ice Cream?" "After dinner N/N." "Ooookkkk..." Y/N has been calling Octavia mom for quite some time now. Ever since they met eye to eye with each-other.

Fizzy and Asmodeus-

Y/N was just playing in their room. "Boom! *gasp* Oh nooo! The castle broke!" Y/N said now picking up a horse "I shall save the castle with my all mighty friends! And with my unicorn horn, I am unstoppable!!" Y/N said pretending that everything was broke and stuff. Y/N heard a knock at their door and said. "You may enter!" They said it so sweetly 2. "Hey Bun!" Fizzy said smiling. "Dinners ready. And it's your favorite~~!!" Fizzarolli said in a sing-song voice. Y/Ns eyes showed all the happiness inside and outside of them. "*gasp* You mean F/F?!(Favorite Food)" "Mhm! Come on Mini Jester!" Fizzy said walking away. "Coming!!" Y/N said getting up and walking after him. Asmodeus was already at the table patting a seat. "Come on Munchkin!" Asmodeus said smiling as always. Y/N nodded and took a seat. Fizzarolli passed the food out and they all started eating ur fav dish. After eating Y/N put their plate away. "It was lovely as always<3 Imma get back to playing now." Y/N said getting up and running away. "Bye daddy!(Fizzy) Bye papa!(Asmodeus) Love u guys!" Y/N said then officially running off. They were shocked for a moment until Fizzarolli went mama tears mode. "They called us Daddy and Papaaaaaaa!! *happy sobs*" Asmodeus chuckled and wrapped an arm around Fiz. "They sure did..."

Verosika-
"Verosika bae, look at them!! So adorable!!" Kiki said holding them up. "They are our slut kid. Why wouldn't they?" Verosika said smirking. Y/N just smiled and jumped into Kats arms. "I have N/N now >:)" Kat said happily. "Yk Vros, u should pay more attention to them. You should hear what they say abt you." Ace said. Verosika's smirk dropped and looked at them. "Yeah! Come on dear! What do u call Verosika?" Josh said jumping up and down a little. "Mama!!" Y/N said happily. Verosika's eyes widened. "Awwwwww!~" Milky and Apple said smiling. "Seeee??" Coco said going up next to Vortext. "Stay ten feet away-" Tex said backing away. "U know I won't >:3" "Gimme my child." Verosika said. Kat gave her her child and Verosika said. "I am now gonna wait until u say Slut now. But Mama will do." Verosika said smiling. Everyone just stared at Y/N and her tears coming out while smiling like dorks.

Striker-
"Weeeee! Haha! :3" Y/N said laughed riding Strikers horse. They were having the time or their lives. "Nice job Kid. Just be carful." Striker said showing his normal smirk. "Ok dad!" Y/N said unaware of what they said. They were having to much fun. Strikers smile dropped and a tear peaked out. "My, my..glad to know what u think of me Sugar Cube.." Striker said wiping it away.

After some time
"That was so fun!!" Y/N said hugging Strikers legs. He patted their head and spoke. "Yk you called me dad early right?" Striker said smiling. Y/N looked up. "I did? Well I guess ur dad now!" Y/N said burying their face in his leg. Striker chuckled and nodded. "Ig so."