~If You Had A Nightmare~

(You are 7-8 in this)

Blitzø-
"FUCK!" Y/N screamed as they curled up in a ball crying. Y/N had a horrible nightmare as they shouted but it was muffled. "Daddy!!!" Blitzo heard and DASHED in that fucking room. "N/N! What's wrong what happened?!" Blitzø said through the doorway. "Daddy!" Y/N said getting up and hugging him. "Hey hey.." Blitzø picked them up and hugged them "Shhhh..it's alright...I'm here..." Blitz said in a comforting tone sitting on Y/N's bed. "What happened kiddo?" Blitz said looking at them. "I....I looked for you everywhere around I.M.P but I couldn't find you or sissy anywhere! You weren't there!" Y/N cried hugging Blitz again(Btw it's gonna be the same nightmare for each one) "Shhhh..It's ok N/N..." Blitz said rocking them back and fourth. "I'm here now aren't I?" Blitz said smiling a little. "...*sniff* Mhm...." Y/N said sniffling. "It was just a nightmare kiddo...I'm still here." Blitz said wiping away Y/N's tears. Y/N nodded and hugged him more. "There There..daddies here.."

M&M-
Y/N gasped out of their sleep and was crying heavily. Y/N shouted not loud but loud enough that Millie could hear. "Mama! Papa!" Millie absolutely jumped out of bed and rushed to Y/N's room. "Honey?! What's wrong?!" Millie asked happy that Y/N was ok but also concerned. "Mama!!" Y/N made grabby hands towards Millie as Millie walked up to Y/N and hugged them. "Oh bean, what's wrong?" Millie asked. "I....I was looking everywhere for you and papa but I didn't see you guys anywhere! You.....you guys weren't there!" Y/N cried as Millie comforted them. "Hey what's going on in here?" Moxxie asked coming in. "Papa!" Y/N cried running up to him and hugging him. "Woah! Hey hey what happened?" Moxxie asked picking up Y/N as Y/N cried in his shoulder. "They had a nightmare.." Millie said walking over to them and rubbing Y/N's back. "Shhh..it's alr.....wanna sleep with us tonight N/N?" Moxxie asked Y/N as Y/N nodded.

Loona:
Y/N woke up after Loona was shaking them awake. "Jesus kid! You scared me what—" Y/N immediately hugged Loona and cried quietly. "Mom.." Loona patted Y/N's head. "What happened?" Loona asked. "You left me in the woods and I—I looked for you everywhere but I couldn't find you! You weren't there!!" Y/N shouted a little, crying into Loona's chest. "Ok ok, there there.." Loona said hugging them. "I', here now aren't I?" "Y-Yea.." Y/N nodded still crying a little. "Exactly. I'm not going anywhere." Loona smiled tucking them back into bed still petting their head. "Mama's gonna stay here with you until you fall asleep again ok?" Loona said holding Y/N's hand. "O-Ok.." Y/N said before finally falling asleep.

Stolas:
"Daddy!!" Y/N screamed as it woke Stella as she groaned. "Y/N is calling..." Stella grumbled waking Stolas up. Stolas sighed put on his robe and walked to Y/N's room. "N/N? What troubles you my prince/princess?" Stolas asked opening Y/N's door. "Daddy?! Daddy!" Y/N jumped out of bed and ran to their father. "I had a dream! A really bad dream!" Y/N cried running into their fathers arms as Stolas picked them up. "*Yawn* A nightmare?" Stolas asked yawning and wiping away Y/N's tears. "I was looking all over the palace! And....I couldn't find you anywhere!" Y/N cried out some tears peeking out from the corner of their eyes. "You weren't there!" Y/N hugged Stolas crying. "There there N/N, it's ok, you're ok." Stolas comforted patting Y/N gently on the back and walking to Y/N's bed using his magic to bring his book over. "When you're scared, and you don't know where I am..." Stolas said sitting on Y/N's bed. "...You must remember..." He then used his magic to bring his book over. "...Whatever that happens to me, I will never be far away from my special little prince/princess." Stolas said using his magic to open his book. As he booped Y/N on their nose and nuzzled their head softly making them chuckle. "~It always seems more quiet~" Stolas sang putting some magical dust in the air as it looked like space. "~In the dark~" Y/N's eyes blinked as they sparkled a lil. "~It alway's feel's so stuck~" Stolas flew up in the portal air dust thing with Y/N. "~How silence grows under the moon ... Constellations gone so soon .. I used to think that I was bold, I used to think love would be fun~" Stolas sang more walking on the moon with Y/N in his hands. "~Now all my(mu?) stories have been told .. except for one~" Stolas looked down at Y/N as Y/N looked up at him. Then there was a pink light. "~As the stars start to align, I hope you take it as a sign, that you will be okay~" He sang more as a meteor thing crashing into another pink glowing moon. He then sat down on a rock hugging Y/N. "~Everything will be okay ... and if the seven ring's collapse...although the day could be my last~" He sang more as the meteor was sinking in the pink moon separating. "~You will be okay~" The rock they were sitting on starts levitating up as Y/N yawned. "~When I'm gone you'll be okay~" He sang more as Y/N laid their head on his chest and closed their eyes. Then lot's of planets started to go into the pink moon. "~And when creation goes to die~" Then the pink moon exploded. "~You can find me in the sky! Upon the last day~!" Then they were back home as Stolas tucked his sleeping Y/N in bed. "~And you will be okay..~" Stolas's song ended as he closed Y/N's door gently and leaving their room. (Holy shit you replaced Octavia-)

Octavia-
"Mama! Mamaaaa!" Octavia heard Y/N cry from their room as she got out of bed and made it in Y/N's room. "What's wrong moonshine?" Octavia asked looking at Y/N. "Mommy!" Y/N cried running up to Octavia and hugging her. "What's wrong my mixed baby?" "I had a bad dream and I hated it!" Y/N cried getting picked up by Octavia. "Shhhh..it's alright...what happened?" "I...I was looking around everywhere for you and papa(basically another word for grandpa for me) but— I couldn't find you 2 anywhere! You...you weren't there!" Y/N nuzzled I'm their moms shoulder as they hugged Octavia. "Shhh...mommy's here now.." She went over to Y/N's bed and snuggled with them. "Mommy's here now see? Nothings gonna get ya my little star."

Fizzy and Ozzie-
Y/N gasped awake tears streaming down their face as they hugged their plushie. Ozzie heard the muddled crying and zoomed into Y/N's room. "Munchkin? Are you alright? What happened?" Ozzie asked as Y/N made grabby hands to him. Ozzie nodded and hugged them. Some time later Fizzy walked in the room. "Hey guys. ? Mini Jester? What's wrong?" Fizzy asked confused. "Mama!.." Y/N cried out(Fizzy is Mama now). "Aw...what's wrong Bunny?" Fizzy asked Y/N walking over to them hugging Y/N as Ozzie did the same. Y/N shook their head not wanting to talk about it. "It's alr Sugar you don't have to talk about it." Ozzie said as they all snuggled with each-other until Y/N finally fell asleep in their arms.

Verosika(And her crew)-
Verosika- Y/N don't have nightmares💕
Coco- She would comfort Y/N and say things like: 'It's ok Coco Puffs it's ok..' and: 'I got you now..'
Apple- Would DEFINITELY instantly be like: 'It's ok sweetie pie Apple's gotcha..'  and snuggle Y/N to sleep.
Milky- She wouldn't know WHAT to do but say 'Shhhh..don't cry tiny ur ok now..' and then probably give Y/N to Verosika after that.
Kiki- She would cradle Y/N in her arms and wipe their tears away while kissing their head. 'It's alright love bug...Kiki's here now..'
Ace and Josh- Would absolutely go parent mode and be like: 'You can sleep with us Lil demon<3' Josh would say and Ace would be like: 'It's alright now kiddo...we got ya..'
Kat- He wouldn't know what to do either but be like. 'What's wrong N/N?' And would also say: 'Ummm..wanna see something funny-?' He would make funny faces and sounds before Y/N smiles and laughs and they both snuggle up to each-other and fall asleep.

Striker-
Y/N woke up crying as they then a walked to Strikers room and then shook him awake. "Nnng...? Huh..? Oh..what's wrong Sugar Cube..?" Striker asked opening his eyes looking at Y/N. Y/N sniffed and said. "I had a bad dream.." "A nightmare? Oh...do you wanna talk about it?" He asked placing Y/N on his lap. "I....I was looking all over for you and....I.....I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!!" Y/N cried our hugging Striker. "!! Oh...shhhh...there there dear...daddy's here.." Striker comforted hugging Y/N back. "I'm here now aren't I?" Striker asked I'm a comforting tone. "M-Mhm.." Y/N nodded still upset. "Come on kid..where's my smile that I love?.." He chuckled brushing softly at Y/N's ribs. "Pff- H-Hey! That tickles!" Y/N giggled as Striker stopped. "There it is.." He then cuddled Y/N as they both fell asleep.

HOLY SHIT— A...A CHAPTER?! :0 Lmao- but seriously sorry I've been gone for a while. But I hope you like this one! So many fuckin words- but have a good day and or night! Bye love u guys!<3