Chapter 6:

"Is she okay?" Tuk says bending down to the floor where Y/n's body lay.  She had been unconscious since the night before and Neytiri had been up all night giving her Remedies that would soon wake her up.

Ronal had left minutes earlier to go attend to to her son who had spilled the news far too early since it was supposed to be a secret until the next morning, but instead y/n was Inside of her home with her siblings and The Sully's taking care of her.

"Yes, tuk, She'll be fine...She'll wake up on her own."Kiri says looking at her younger sister though she was confused.

"Why are you guys here?" She says firmly not understanding why her parents and younger sister were all the way here in the Metkayina village after sending them all of to explore the many wonders the world had to offer.

"We wanted to see what this village was like and we also missed you." Neytiri says softly and after a few moments Y/n's hand twitched off and on alarming all of them for a moment and before long her hand stops, They had all let out a breath they didn't know they were holding, each one of them looking at each other then at Y/n.

"We will need to look for answers with Eywa, The great mother will have all that we need and may give us clues to why Y/n does not want to wake up.." neytiri says and Tsireya sighs feeling anxiety about the situation.

"We need someone whom is connected the most...I could go? But we may not receive an answer." Kiri says placing a hand on her face while trying to think.

Tsireya stands up slowly looking at everyone.

"I'll do it" she states firmly looking around the room until she looks back down at her cousin.

"I am the future Tsahik. I think I can get through and at least get an answer if not a clue." She states.

"Are you sure you can do this? It involves a delicate focus, and we won't be able to help you...just..be careful." Kiri says warning Tsireya again.

Time goes by and Tsireya is laying down next to Tia  with her hands on top of one another, her eyes closed as she listened to the sounds of nature outside the hut.

After some time Tsireya opened her eyes and saw y/n looking up at the  sky within the doorway of the home, the young woman was smiling softly as she wandered the empty beach that was once filled with many na'vi.

"Y/n!" Tsireya says but her voice didn't reach far, it s ok under isolated even.

"Sa'nok! " y/n could be seen now as a young child running to her mother and Tsireya watched in awe as her cousin reverted to a child like state to hug her mother.

"She finds happiness here, at peace." A male voice says, and when Tsireya turns around, she would see Mawey approaching her.

"Please...convince my daughter to go back, anymore time away from her body will damage her connection and she will never return." Mawey pleads to Tsireya.

Tsireya nods her head and she goes to her cousin and her mother interrupting their moment.

"Y/n please..come back, Neteyam needs you....your brother and sister needs you." She says trying to plead.

Y/n tilts her head in confusion as she hugs her mother's leg, her memory hazy on who it was in front of her.

"Neteyam...who is Neteyam?..." she mumbled softly.

"He is a boy whom you have grown to love very much.. you need to go and see him, come back please " Tsireya begs again.

Y/n was about to answer when a bright light that was blinding to bother her and Tsireya appears and it was a voice of many voices. "She will return, it is my will and it will be done soon, do not rush...the child does not remember, she is protecting herself and within tomorrows time will be back...do not force her into something she does not want to be done."  The voice says and Tsireya is force out of her astral projection.

She gasps sitting up in shock as she looks around frantically, Lo'ak came to her aid calming her down.

"What happened? Where's y/n?"Atan'eko says looking at his sister who was still unconscious.

"She'll...wake up soon. Eywa haas said not to disrupt her and not to force her into marriage....it is the all mothers will."