~It Ends Tonight~

Alexis woke up at 1:32Am

Alexis's POV:

Great, sleep didn't work. I get up and head to the kitchen to find a drink only to see I ran out so guess I'm gonna have to die of dehydration as I don't get paid for another month.

No POV:

Alexis goes online to see she has a DM from a girl she used to be friends with, Alexis left the school they attended together due to being admitted to the psych ward after a failed attempt to take her life back in 2018 and never kept contact with her.
___________
Leila_B

Hey, uh see your 'better', just wanted to let you know I never liked you, only felt bad for you. If I'm honest I'm kinda disappointed your attempt failed, the world would be so much nicer without you in it!

Lex83_

Leila? I thought we were friends!

WTF!!?

Leila_B
HA! no I just felt sorry for you! You were the loner, the quiet kid. I never liked you!

KYS ALEXIS!

Seen

______
As she read those words, said by the girl she once called her best friend, Alexis began to choke up, holding her tears back she grabbed her phone, put her shoes on and ran out the house.

Leila was right, there was nothing keeping the girl there, no contact with her parents, no friends, no one! No one there to care if she lived or if she died.

So she head to the nearest bridge to her house, she climbed up to sit on the ledge, swinging her legs while they dangle over the edge. She was ready to go.

She then heard sirens but didn't look back, then the sirens disappeared. She sat there for a while wishing someone would care like the emergency services cared for others.

??:HEY! I UH I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT IF YOU GONNA DO WHAT I THINK YOU ARE, DON'T!

Alexis: WHY DO YOU CARE?!

??: WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

Alexis: IT WONT MATTER! YOU'll KNOW IT LATER ON! YK DNA TESTING AND STUFF!

??: WELL UH MY NAMES BUCK!

Alexis: WELL BUCK YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME!

Buck: I.. I DON'T THINK I AM! CAN YOU JUST TELL ME YOUR NAME?

Alexis: FINE! MY NAME IS ALEXIS MAY! 17 YEAR OLD GIRL WITH NOTHING BUT HERSELF!

Buck: ALEXIS TRUST ME PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU! WHAT ABOUT YOUR PARENTS!?

Alexis: THEY DON'T CARE! THEY NEVER DID! THEY ONLY EVER ARGUED UNTIL THE DAY I LEFT AND SAID GOODBYE! THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME AFTER I LEFT! DIDN'T TEXT OR CALL! THEY HATE ME!

Buck: WELL I CARE! AND I'M HERE FOR YOU!

Alexis: I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU BUCK!

Buck: WELL I'M EVAN BUCKLEY! I'M WITH THE LAFD 118 AND I WANT TO HELP!

Alexis looks back to see a whole team of people looking at her with concern..

Buck: I WILL HELP YOU! I JUST NEED YOU TO LET ME COME TO YOU AND TAKE MY HAND!

Alexis turns back and looks up at the sky before turning back round to face the blue eye firefighter. She thinks to herself while she stares at his hand...

Buck: Please, Alexis I don't know what your going through but you can do it! You are a strong girl! Please take my hand and I can help you.

He says with a pleading tone and a concerned look across his face.

She hesitantly takes his hand letting him bring her down.

Buck helps her down and as he does the girl collapses in tears in his arms and so the boy comforts her. This is the side of Buck his friends had never seen.

Buck: that's it, let it out. It's okay to not be okay.

He says holding the teen in his arms. After 5 minutes he picks her up with her head burred in his chest as he carries her to the Ambulance to be checked at the hospital.

•°4 MINUTES LATER°•

Once they reached the hospital Alexis finally let's go of the firefighter and allows him the leave her side. She didn't know it now but this wasn't the last she'd see of the blue eyed firefighter Evan Buckley..

________________________

Ooooo trying a new approach also I need the new episodes of 911, I've only got season 6 up to episode 10!!!!

Words: 720