~Not Yet~

As Buck watches the girl be taken away into the hospital a cop pulls up outside and stepping out is none other than miss Athena Grant herself, Sargent Grant.

Buck: Athena! thank god you're here! the girl we just sent in her names Alexis May she's 17...I just I want to know if she's gonna be okay.

Athena: Buck, she'll be ok, I'm sure when you finish work you can see her if she's still here.

Buck: Yeah but what if she isn't!

Athena: Oh she will, I had to contact her parents. Their currently driving here but they won't be here till later tomorrow so you will definitely be able to see her.

Buck: Ok thank you!

he say putting his hands together in a praying motion while walking back to the engine.

Bobby: What was that about?

Buck: I just want to ask Athena if Alexis would be okay

Boddy: Ok.

Bobby, also known as Cap or Captain Nash, didn't get why the boy cared so much about this girl as they get many calls like this but never once have the hugged and clung onto anyone. He knew Buck would go see her when he got off shift in a few hours and he knew Buck could. Whatever the team get up to after their shift is over was none of Captain Nash's business but for Bobby, He can help as Buck may think he's helping but he may also be making it worst.

~a few hours later~

Buck has now finished his shift and if on his was to his car to see Alexis when Bobby comes up to him.

Bobby: BUCK!

Buck: Yes cap?

Bobby: I know you're going to see the girl we saved earlier.

Buck: Her name is Alexis, and yes because she hasn't got anyone right now. I texted Athena and she's there with her. I've got to go Bobby!

Bobby: Buck, this could go very bad you know.

Buck: Yeah we'll then if it does you can say I told you so.

He says while jogging backwards to his Jeep. He climbs in and heads to the hospital. When Buck arrived he went in and saw Athena waiting at the main desk.

Athena: Buck, hey. Grab a visitor sticker then.

Receptionist: Here you are sir, what's your name?

Buck: Evan Buckley.

Receptionist: Ok thank you Mr Buckley.

Buck: So how is she?

Athena: She's doing ok but..

Buck: But??

Athena: She seemed scared when I told her about her parents being on their way.

Buck: You don't think they...

Athena: I'm hoping not.

Buck looks down while Athena takes him to the room Alexis is in.

Athena: Alexis?

Alexis: Oh are they...they here? already..

Buck: Not yet but I am, how you doing kid?

Alexis: Evan?

Buck: People normally just call me Buck but yeah.

Alexis: Oh my god hi

She says jumping out of the hospital bed and into Bucks arms.

Athena: Well, Alexis, you're parents do have to come but is there a reason you get tense whenever I bring them up?

Alexis goes back to sitting in the bed while Buck watches as she tenses up and brings her knees to her chest.

Alexis: Uh...

She knew they needed to know but admitting what they did to her means excepting that it happened, she didn't feel ready for that...

Buck: Hey, whatever it is you can tell us, you're safe here ok.

Alexis: They used to hit me, it got so bad that I ran away and moved here, got a job but nothing is ever the same...

Buck: I am so sorry they did that to you

Athena: Have you got any photos of what they did?

The girl nods while reaching for her phone, she hands it to Buck not ready to relive the memories she's been trying to hard to forget.

Alexis: Just go into the camera roll.

Athena opens up the camera roll to see millions of photos of bruises, cuts, glass in the girls arms.

Athena: Thank you, If its ok with you, I'd like to take your phone for evidence. That would mean you'd be put into the system.

Alexis: As long as I can move on with my life and leave them in the past yes.

The cop nods and walks out.

Buck: So, how's work been?

Alexis: Horrible, I don't have enough to buy food, I've been living off microwave meals here and there but its mostly been water, energy drinks and cider..

Buck: Cider? how much cider?

Alexis: A bottle a week.

Buck: how long for?

Alexis: Since I moved here..

Buck: Ok, well I'd say when it come to dri-

Doctor: Hey, sorry to interrupt but visiting hours are over sir.

Buck: Oh uh okay. I'll come back as soon as visiting hours open again ok.

The girl nods and Buck leaves the room looking back over his shoulder. He wishes he could help her more but at the end of the day he's only a visitor not a doctor.

___________________________________________________________

OOOO I FINALLY HAVE EPISODE 12, I GET AN EPISODE EVERY WEDNESDAY WHICH IS EPIC BECAUSE WE GET STURNIOLO TRIPLETS VLOGS ON A WEDNESDAY! WOOO

Words: 815

Date: 12/05/23