2.

An old man in his 40's sitting in dinning area and having his breakfast silently. Suddenly he feels a tight hug from his backside. " Morning my lovely appa " in a cheerful voice his son greeted him.

" Aigoo my baby, this much excitement of my coming ??" He say while bring his baby bunny forward,so that he can see him properly.

" Yes appa, I miss you so much in this whole week. Why you leave me alone here ?? " He say and puffs his cheeks and make a cute pout to show his fake frown look to his father.

" Sorry bun !! Next time I will try to complete my work early and come to you fastly, okay ?? " Jungkook still not convenience and look at another direction as he is always miss his dad whenever he leave him alone for long time due to his work. His father sigh , he know that his son is not going to forgive him this easily for leaving him alone.

" Bun ! Please forgive your appa, I promise that next time I will not let you live alone for so long . Please forgive me my baby." His father say in a pleading voice,This make jungkook to look at his father's direction. He is not really able to became angry from him for so long. So, atlast he forgive him.

" Okay, I forgive you " he say while smiling and showing his bunny teeth, he again went towards his father to hug him.

" I never being angry from you, I love you so much appa " he say and snuggle in his father's embrace. His father also start to pat his head in affection.

" I bring you many new collection of dresses and gadgets for you " he softly say still hugging his son,who is snuggling him like a koala.

" But I don't want anything, I want only you near me " his father smile on jungkook's words as know , jungkook never get very fond to new things or expensive things,all he want is people's affection towards him. He is very proud of jungkook's this nature which he inherited from his mother.

After jungkook's mom ' Jeon Min-ah ' death, jungkook's father was not able to live his life and want to go with his beloved wife. His life became a barren land. Even he lived his almost one year as a depressed person due to biggest loss of his life. But, after seeing his 5 year old son craving for parent's love, he somehow manage to bring himself back as a normal person. His only reason to live is his son ' Jeon jungkook ' whom he love the most in his life . He can go to any extend to make his son's life beautiful.

' Jeon Dahyun ' father of Jeon jungkook,is a cruelest Mafia of South Korea as profession. Beside this, he have many big businesses across the world. Jungkook know this very well that his father is a Mafia but he never hate him for that, because he know that his father never hurt any innocent people. After death of his wife, Dahyun thought to leave his position of Mafia as he thought due to him his family's life always is in danger. But like his wife and jungkook's mom, jungkook also support him and encourage him to continue his work of Mafia. Jungkook never want that due to his security reasons his father leave his work, as there are many people who have believe in his father's talent to handle every work related to mafias, effectively. They all respect his father from thier bottom of heart. This nature of his father made his mother to fall for this cruel mafia. Jungkook also has a dream of having perfect love story like his parents.

" Okay my little love, shall we do breakfast?? I think you have University too, so do breakfast fastly. So that I can drive you to your university. " Jungkook nod and sit on his side of chair in dinning table. Dahyun serve breakfast to his baby bun like always. Meanwhile, yoongi also come in dinning area,when he saw his boss and jungkook having their breakfast,he went towards them. He bow to his boss in respect

" Morning boss !! " He say in his deep cold voice,to which jungkook feel shivers runs down his spine due to listening his deep voice. Dahyun nod his head in response and again focus on his breakfast. And yoongi is standing there to wait his boss to complete breakfast ,so that he can went with them to his University.

Sacrificing Love....... [Yoonkook FF]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें