12.

After a year later..............

It's being almost a year, when yoongi leave jungkook, and Jeon mansion with his mother. Jungkook try his every possible way to find yoongi.

After not able to find yoongi in college, jungkook went to yoongi's hometown and his old residence, in which yoongi and his mother live before heading to Jeon mansion. Everytime Yoongi is nowhere to found, and jungkook's hopes start to fall continuously. He have many suicidal thoughts, but looking at his grandparents faithful eyes,that maybe he overcome himself from yoongi's loss, make him stop from doing anything to him, because it leads to affect his grandparents life.

After many months, of not able to find yoongi, jungkook thought to stop finding him. His this decision was hurt him very much, that's why he used to cry in nights, while holding yoongi's photo near his heart and wearing yoongi's shirt which yoongi make him wear before one day, when he leave the mansion. This shirt is only thing of yoongi that he have now, yoongi's perfume on his shirt makes him feel that yoongi is still with him. Like this he start to spend his days, like a lifeless soul.

Meantime, jungkook's grandparents motivated him to continue his studies,  jungkook utilise his time in his studies despite of wasting it. He went his college, just to give his final year exam, in which he scored highest marks. University granted him his degree with most excellent performer award, but jungkook didn't come to receive it as he have no mood to visit his college again after his final exam. So, university authorities give jungkook degree with his award to Dahyun, who thanked them for teaching jungkook every year , excellently.

Dahyun health starts to affect due to ignorance by jungkook. He is craving for his baby's hugs, sweet kisses on his cheeks, his compliments on his looks, his angelic voice, everything he miss about his baby. Though, he fulfill jungkook's every demand, which Jungkook did with his grandparents, but he want that jungkook demand those things from him. He just want to hug his baby close to his heart, and tell him that how much sorry he is for his every actions. But, every time he stops himself, because his baby don't like his presence near him, and he is ready to fulfill jungkook's this condition.

Dahyun getting sick day by day, due to his empty life as jungkook make a distance from him, from the day yoongi leave him, and his father-in-law not ready to talk to him until he jungkook not forgive him , only his mother-in-law is stand beside him, when no one is there for him. Dahyun stops to join his company and his Mafia work due to bad health condition. Jungkook also sometime visit inside his father's room, to feed him his food and giving him medicine, as he is not a Heartless person, who can treat his own father badly in his worse health condition. Jungkook's such small gesture in his sick condition, makes Dahyun happy, but he never try to talk to jungkook as it may lead jungkook to again make distance from him. When Dahyun's condition become worse, and he is not able to move from his bed, then jungkook never leave his side. He always sit beside him, until his father is not taking his meal and medicine properly. Many big doctors are called by Dahyun's In-laws to treat him.

Meanwhile, Dahyun's personal secretary inform jungkook that they need Dahyun's presence for running their work efficiently as they are lacking in proper guidelines. Jungkook decide to join his father's place in the company, which is owned by Dahyun, meanwhile Dahyun's Mafia work is handled by other mafias ,who are working after taking full instructions from Dahyun.

Though, jungkook had no intention to takeover his father's company , but he can't let his father's hard work get dissolved as he know how many people's life are improved, just by working in his father's company, which he start on the name of his late wife. Dahyun never did any kind of fraud in his business, because all his company's are open after the name of his wife, and he is very loyal to every work that is related to his wife. Min-ah want to involve Dahyun in good work also other than Mafia work , therefore she insists him to open business, Dahyun's just agreed on min-ah's words because he never say no to his love of life.