Epilogue

At yoongi's home............

After travelling for more than thirty minutes, yoongi and jungkook finally reached at yoongi's house. Driver open the car's door for newly wedded couple. Yoongi help jungkook to comes out from the car, and take him inside the house. Meanwhile, driver take jungkook's luggage in the house.

Mrs. Min not accompany yoongi and jungkook to the home as she thought yoongi and jungkook meet with each other after a long time, they have many things to sort out, that's why she decided to live in their hometown house for a week and leave her babies alone to spend quality time with each other.

When they are inside the yoongi's house, driver leave the luggage in the hall and bow their masters in respect, then leave the house.

Yoongi's house is same like it is used to be in his childhood. Four to five rooms , which have simple interiors before, but now it have many luxurious things, still overall look of house is giving a homely atmosphere to any person living in the house.

Yoongi have this house as a last symbol of his father's wealth, he don't want to sale this house as it is really precious to him. The house is not so big and luxurious like jungkook's mansion, but yoongi renovate this house really beautifully with every essential decors. He don't able to give very much expensive look to the house as he just start to work as a CEO in his company from two months, he save his all money to give jungkook a beautiful marriage surprise, and maintained his house suitable for jungkook's lifestyle. Though he know that jungkook is not very much fond to luxurious life, but still he never want that due to him , jungkook ever live his life while doing compromise. He properly check every things which is suitable for jungkook to live in his small world.

Jungkook admire the whole house with a satisfying smile on his face. This is the life, which he want to spend from many years, a life where yoongi is with him, in the house where yoongi spend his childhood, he have many memories from this house. And now, they both can create many beautiful memories here with each other, and in future with their small family.

After taking view of whole house, jungkook turn towards yoongi to face him. He saw that yoongi is also looking towards him with some expectation eyes as maybe he want to know that he like his house or not. He softly smile and come close to yoongi and hug him tightly.

" Hubby, Our house is so beautiful " jungkook complement to the house. Yoongi smile widely when jungkook call his house as 'our' , and moreover he like the house.

" Glad that you like this house " yoongi said and kiss on jungkook's hairs.

" No , I didn't like this house, I love this house " jungkook say with his most admiring bunny smile, he backaway from hug and peck yoongi's lips. Yoongi is satisfyingly smile on jungkook's response.

" Let's go to our room, and get freshen up " yoongi say to jungkook, who nod in response. Yoongi hold jungkook's one hand and starts to take him towards his bedroom, which is now their bedroom.

After half an hour later.............

Jungkook already take his shower, and now yoongi is in the bathroom for his shower. Jungkook is standing at the window side of the room, and admire few photo frame which is hanging on the wall that is attach to the window. It is photos of their childhood , which were taken, when they both were playing together, and enjoying each other's company.

Yoongi also comes out from bathroom after taking his shower. He is wearing a black T-shirt and sweatpants in bottom , his hairs are still wet and water droplets are dripping from his hairs making him looks really hot. He saw that jungkook is standing infront of a wall that is near by window, while looking at something . Jungkook is wearing a loose white see-through shirt which shows blurry image of his curvy figure, and shorts in bottom. It is simple nightwear that jungkook always used to wear at night time, but for yoongi, it makes his heart drive crazy whenever he looks jungkook in those outfits. He always feel ticklish feeling in his stomach, but he always shrugs his this feeling due to their past relationship, where he is not allowed to feel anything for jungkook. Yoongi smile due to sudden change in his and jungkook's life as finally everything is good , and the beauty standing infront of him, only belongs to him.