From Cosmic Era into... Amber Era?

"I'm not about to be beaten right here!" Normal Text

"Check out this awesome move!" Bold/Ultimate Text

"This sanctuary... Is but a vision! Break!" Thinking Text

"Rules are made to be broken." Comms/Radio/Audio/Message Text

-Linebreak-

Today is the 71st year of the Cosmic Era, and currently, we're at the Second Battle of Jachin Due. Also currently... we're in front of the GENESIS. The Gamma Emission by Nuclear Explosion Stimulate Inducing System. Quite a mouthful ain't it? I mean the Cosmic Era's acronym for their machines are quite BS and a mouthful. To stop the superweapon from destroying Earth and killing every single human being there is thanks to Patrick Zala, Athrun Zala, son of Patrick Zala, plans to self-destruct his Gundam's, the ZGMF-X09A Justice, nuclear reactor core to set off a chain of explosions inside thus destroying GENESIS before it was able to fully emit its destructive burst.

Concurrently and outside the superweapon and also in its line of sight are other Gundams. The ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam and ZGMF-X13A Providence Gundam. Both mobile suits are giving their all to destroy one another, the former trying to stop or kill Rau for his radical ideals about why he wants to kill both Natural and Coordinator on Earth... and also for killing his ex-girlfriend, but for some reason he still simps for the girl, Flay Allister. And the latter... well I already mentioned it. Rau Le Creuset's mind is twisted. And so does his ideals.

"HAAAHH!" Kira Yamato, the pilot of the Freedom, roared at the madman before him as he fired his beam rifle at the Providence. Rau noticed that thanks to his Newtype abilities the Providence evaded the rapid-fired beams of the Freedom, "Not you! Of all people!"

The Providence deployed its DRAGOONs at the blue-winged Gundam, surrounding him. The Freedom managed to destroy a few DRAGOON pods while the Providence fired its beams continuously at the Freedom, "You can shout all you want, but it's too late!" Rau argued as he flew off, but not before a DRAGOON pod went to the Freedom, who was upside down, and destroyed the pod. Then soon after they clashed beam sabers.

"This is our destiny! It's a path you took knowing where it was headed!" Rau continued, but Kira was having none of that that the boy had to yell out to the blonde man to shut up, but Rau kept on going. 

"People have faith in justice and hide from problems they don't understand!!! This is what lies at the end of that path! There is no longer any way to stop it!" Then both Gundams decided to break their parried beams as they gave each other some distance away from one another, "Any humans will become extinct! As they should!" The DRAGOON Pods then arrived in front of Rau as they simultaneously fired at the Freedom, who dodged the barrage of beams that the Providence was giving to him that he had to use his shield to bash away a beam.

"I won't allow it! Your logic is twisted!" Kira shouted as the Freedom destroyed a DRAGOON pod behind when he's on his way to the Providence.

"That's how people think, Kira!"

"No!" The Freedom then activated its Full Burst Mode and destroyed a handful of DRAGOON pods in front of the Providence that caused Rau to evade from his pods' demise, "People... People are not like that!"

"Heh! How are they not like that? What's your proof? This is a world where people live with eyes and souls of hatred!" Rau chuckled as he fired his beam rifle at the Freedom, who went up to evade the beams and the Providence's line of fire, "Where fingers have no purpose other than to pull triggers!"

A beam managed to hit the Freedom's leg, which caused Kira to gasp now that the Freedom lost it's right leg. The Providence then aimed its beam rifle and beam rifle/saber shield hybrid, "What do you believe? And why do you believe it?" And then he fired.