Checking out the Archangel

"I'm not about to be beaten right here!" Normal Text

"Check out this awesome move!" Bold/Ultimate Text

"This sanctuary... Is but a vision! Break!" Thinking Text

"Rules are made to be broken." Comms/Radio/Audio/Message Text

-Linebreak-

"Archangel...?" Asta repeated at the name of the now-named unidentified ship, the Archangel, from Kira Yamato, the boy from another timeline/the stranded teenager floating in space.

"Y-Yeah." Kira nodded at Asta as he looked back to the image of the Archangel with a questioning and concerned look, "But the question is... Just why is it here? How is the Archangel here?"

A lot of questions began to flood Kira's mind as he begins to think of why the legged mobile assault ship is currently doing in such a place too. Is the crew of the ship on board or somewhere?

While Kira was having these questions in his head, Himeko thought of an idea... that involves Kira Yamato as she looked at the boy beside her, "Do you want to go there?" Himeko asked the boy, and she gained surprised expressions not just from Kira, but from March, Asta, and Arlan as well.

"Himeko-san?" March called out to her leader.

"Himeko, is that a good idea?" Asta soon followed, questioning Himeko's suggestion about checking out that ship.

Himeko just gave them a smile that indicates that it is a good idea, "I wouldn't mind checking the ship out. Besides, the boy seems to be familiar with the ship, and maybe his friends could be there as well." she looked back to the boy, "So, Kira. What do you think? Should we check it out?"

"A-Are you sure, Himeko-san? If so, then how should we go there? From the picture alone, the distance could be a few miles away from here." Kira pointed out.

Himeko gave Kira a don't worry expression with a smile, "We use the Astral Express."

"The what now?" Kira repeated.

-Linebreak-

Now, he's in the Supply Zone of the Herta Space Station, and in front of his vision is... a train. A huge one at that. Heck, this train might be even bigger than the trains in the Cosmic Era! If either the Strike or the Freedom was with him, could they be fitted in one of the railcars? Nah, both Gundams are 17-18 meters tall.

"Sugoi..." Kira awed at the sight of the train in front of him, March just smirked at Kira's awe as her hands are on her hips and Himeko's just giggling at Kira's comment at the Astral Express.

"This is the Astral Express, Kira! Pretty cool, isn't it?" March said as she looked back at Kira beside her.

"I-It is, to be honest..." Kira admitted as he looked back to March, then back at the train to continue his awe.

"Well, that's enough gazing for today, we have a ship to check out, no?" Himeko said as she began to enter the train, with March grabbing Kira's hand as she pulled him in tow to enter the train.

Soon, the trio entered the train and Kira began to mesmerize the inside the train. Or the railcar that he is in. It's not like any usual train that he rode on. There are couches, a music player, a rabbit wearing a conductor's uniform...wait what?

Kira had to blink again to see that the rabbit is nowhere in his sight.

"Hey, mister!" Kira then blinked once again as he looked around for the origin of the voice, "Umm, down here." He looked down to see the conductor rabbit.