Take the Journey

"I'm not about to be defeated here!" Normal Text

"Check out this awesome move!" Bold/Ultimate Text

"This sanctuary... Is but a vision! Break!" Thinking Text

"Rules are made to be broken." Comms/Radio/Audio/Message Text

-Linebreak-

A groan escaped Stelle's mouth as she slowly opened her eyes to meet with a ceiling. Then soon afterward, memories of the fight against the Doomsday Beast began to recall in her mind.

'Is this...the space station?' Stelle wondered as she sat up, and ignoring the aching pain on her body, looked around the area, and indeed, she is still in the space station. 

"Hello there~" General Keno-I mean March 7th greeted as her face blocked Stelle's view, "Quite the nap you're taking at, to make it better, you were using Kira as your lap pillow. I'm so jealous~"

"Eh?" Stelle then looked at her sides. Frantically. But a good thing(or bad) for her, he's not present.

Noticing her reaction, March decided to put a little tease, to make the situation even worse, "Oh right, you unconsciously had to force him to sit down on the bench and made him into your personal lap pillow. Lucky you~"

"M-March..." Stelle growled at March, having enough of her teasing.

"Take a joke, will ya. Kira managed to leave out from your grasp and go to Herta." March giggled. Then she decided to change the subject, "Anyways, not bad back there. It would've been even better if you didn't faint. But thanks to you, the Doomsday Beast was as tame as a kitten. It had no temper at all."

"Did we win?" Stelle asked March, despite the obvious that they were alive and all.

"Yes, and you are the heroine." March cheered as she winked, "Get up when you feel better. Himeko wants the two of you to find her. I have something to do, so I won't go with you, alright?" Then she remembered something, "Oh, by the way, we should exchange beacons. If you get lost or something, feel free to text me."

"Beacons? Oh, you mean phone numbers. Alright then." Stelle took out her phone, along with March, as they exchanged cellphone numbers.

"Okay, off I go. Bye!" March waved and then left, leaving Stelle all alone.

Once March is gone, her phone vibrated for a second. Stelle took her phone out to see... a message from March.

-Phone-

March: Hey there, this is March :D

March: Himeko wants to talk to you about something. Don't forget~

Stelle: Where is she? And where's Kira?

March: Oh~ You want to find Kira already~?

Stelle: MARCH!!

March: Teehee~ They're at the Archangel. You know, that big white ship at the platform?

March: If you don't know how to get in, there's an entrance on the side of the Archangel. You'll see.

March: