GAT-X105/PH Strike Gundam (2)

The Strike's Striker Packs were also improved and upgraded. The Aile Striker, now known as the Voler Striker, because of improved thrusters that can make the Striker go faster and fly in the atmosphere of any planet with the wings now longer for stable flight. The Voler Striker was recolored and remodified into a lighter tone, but the red parts are still the same tone, and the Hertanium Alloy was implemented into the Striker Pack and only this Striker Pack. The beam sabers were also improved a bit as they can now parry other mobile suits, if there are any mobile suits in this timeline, beam sabers.

Next is the Sword Striker's upgrade, Gladius Striker. The Schwert Gewehr is now called the Miekka Ase. The design of the sword changed a little, now acting as a claymore and a double laser-edged sword. The Miekka Ase has an added laser edge on the white tip to pierce through enemies, and the butt end of the sword can shoot weak beams but is still effective nonetheless. The Miekka Ase has a gimmick, it could split itself into two one-sided swords. One is a long sword called Ursa Major while the other is a short sword called the Ursa Minor, but both swords could produce laser edges but the Ursa Major could fire beams from the butt end.

Nothing much changes for the Panzer Eisen but with an added Hertanium Alloy, the shoulder armor didn't have any changes, but the Midas Messer does, and its change is increased beam output. 

Finally is the Launcher Striker's upgrade, the Bakudan Striker. Nothing changes much but having two of the Agni Launcher Cannons, now called Ishtar and Ereshkigal with increased beam output, and the backpack's increased operation time due to this Striker Pack reliably using the Strike's batter for ammunition. The Combo-Weapons pod gained another Combo-Weapons pod for the right shoulder and the small wing flaps of each shoulder unit contain mini but powerful enough thrusters to support the Strike whenever the Gundam uses both Agnis for a full-on blast. Even though it has thrusters, the Bakudan Striker doesn't have the raw power of the Voler Striker's thrusters to do aerial activities, but it can give the Strike small glides like the original Aile Striker. The Strike could fire all of its weapons to perform Full-On Fire Mode.

The Strike could unison use all three Striker Packs into the Kanzen Striker Pack, the Multiple Assault Striker Pack's upgrade. Or rather worsened upgrade. Why worsened? Well even though the Voler Striker has improved thrusters, it still retains the Multiple Assault/Perfect Striker's flaws. It's hard to use and the pack is too heavy for the Strike to fly, which is why Kira rarely uses this Striker Pack unless it's necessary. The Twin Agni Cannons were attached to the sides of the Voler Striker Pack, then the Miekka Ase and Midas Messer are in place of the Voler Striker's beam saber storage, but the Miekka Ase is placed in a horizontal position. The shoulder units of the Bakudan Striker were equipped on the Strike's shoulders, and two Panzer Aisens were equipped on each of the Strike's arms for increased defense.

Armaments

Voler Striker

"Verbeteren" Beam Saber

Improved beam sabers of the original Aile Striker, can parry against other beam sabers and have improved beam output. Stored in the Voler Striker is a pair of "Latigo" beam sabers. These are the Voler Strike's primary close combat weapons and can slice through any armor that does not have an anti-beam coating. One can be used as a reserve weapon, or both can be used simultaneously in a twin-sword fashion.

57mm High-energy Beam Rifle

The Strike's old beam rifle was just given an improved beam output, nothing much was changed.

"Vertedigen" Hertanium Shield

An upgraded shield of the Strike's old shield, but with the addition of the Hertanium Alloy that is laminated to it, the shield is the Strike's greatest piece of defense in its arsenal as it can block powerful attacks, but it can't block attacks that are more powerful like Himeko's satellite beam as a prime example.

Gladius Striker

"Miekka Ase" 15.78m Anti-ship Sword

The "Miekka Ase" 15.78m anti-ship sword is the Gladius Strike's largest and primary weapon. What's different than the Schwert Gewehr is that the white tip can emit a laser edge to easily pierce through tough enemies and the bottom end has a laser gun in it. The Miekka Ase has a gimmick, it could split itself into two one-sided swords. One is a long sword called Ursa Major while the other is a short sword called the Ursa Minor, but both swords could produce laser edges but the Ursa Major could fire beams from the butt end.

"Panzer Eisen" Rocket Anchor

Mounted on the left forearm, the front portion is a rocket-propelled anchor that is shot out on a reinforced polymer cable. The anchor's claw can open and close to capture or destroy the target. The cable's reel case is installed behind the front portion, and the entire weapon can function as a shield with an anti-beam coating. The weapon can also be used for aquatic combat and can defend against the Phonon Maser.

"Midas Messer" Beam Boomerang

A throwing weapon that emits a short beam blade on one end, and can return to the owner after throwing, often catching enemy units by surprise. It is equipped with a system similar to the beam saber, and the generated beam blade does not dissipate when it leaves the Gundams' hand due to the in-built large-capacity power condenser. It is stored on Sword Strike's left modified shoulder armor when not in use. Normally the Beam Boomerang cannot be used underwater, but the manga adaptation depicted the Sword Strike destroying a UMF-5 ZnO underwater by activating the weapon's beam emitter on contact with the mobile suit.

Bakudan Striker

"Ishtar and Ereshkigal" 320mm Twin Hyper Impulse Cannons

Developed based on the Agni Hyper Impulse Cannon. Both the Ishtar and Ereshkigal Hyper Impulse Cannons were built for the Bakudan Striker Pack, both cannons have improved beam output and could destroy a fleet of foes or ships whenever the Strike activates Full-On Fire Mode.

Combo Weapons Pods

Two secondary weapons of the Bakudan Strike, is a close-range, defensive, composite armament unit consisting of a 120mm anti-ship vulcan gun and two 350mm gun launchers. It is mounted on the right shoulder and can lock onto multiple targets simultaneously. The 120mm anti-ship vulcan gun is effective in intercepting MS at close-mid range and can also be used for anti-ship combat. As for the 350mm gun launchers, they are missile launchers, but can also fire a variety of projectiles including grenades.